Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tired of showers telling me not to worry about it.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tired of showers telling me not to worry about it.....

Every one says there are showers and there are growers... I just happen to be neither. I grow a little but still, most showers' flaccid are bigger than me erect.... that's why I'm here. For help. For a shower to tell me most women don't care what I look like flaccid because they know it'll grow, just makes me so frustrated. Showers will NEVER understand!! --- Because they don't live with it like I do.
    God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
    Robin Williams
    Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
    Barbara Bush

The first time my gf saw my cock, she was giving me a bj. I am a grower, and I will never forget the amazing look of surprise on her face.

Yes, I'd like to be more of a shower too. Having a decent hang through the day just seems like an enjoyable feeling... that and not turtling heavily while going for a run or bike. Nonetheless, being a grower isn't the end of the world.

Luckily, PE solves your problem easily. It is true, some men gain faster than others, but by and large (haha ), PE will first make your flaccid hang way better before the real erect gains start.

Go get 'em tiger.
    CaptainJohnson
    Retired Moderator
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by CaptainJohnson; 10-17-2013, 05:12 AM.
    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Thank you for your kind word. I just get so mad at my crotch because it is so small, and doesn't grow much when erect either. I guess I just needed to vent.
      God gave us a penis and a brain, but not enough blood to use both at the same time.
      Robin Williams
      Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is.
      Barbara Bush

Comment

Now that you are here work on it but in the meantime dont get frustrated or dwell on it. It really doesn't bother anyone else like it does you so please dont let it hold you back from anything else i life. I know the feeling as I am a grower myself and I was embarrased but its true the first improvement you will see is the flacid hang.

Comment

I must have a weird dick. Everyone seems to claim that their flaccid gains a lot when starting out. I will have been at it for almost four years and my flaccid has gained only about 1/2 inch, if that. When it turtles, which it does most of the time, it is pretty much back to where it started.

Hey Hopeful!

Let a guy with a small flaccid tell you that you have to learn to live with it; however, keep in mind that most girls really do not care that much about flaccid size. It is the erection that they care most about. As long as you know that you can pleasure them with your erection (which really doesn't have to be that big either) that is all that is important. If you do not want to take my word for it, go to measurection.com, a support group for guys who perceive they have average or below average dicks.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Just think
            you'll never have to worry about dinky dunking. You know what that is right? When you go into a restroom and your dong falls into the toilet water. Imagine that in a public washroom!

Plus, you get to watch as your girls' face turns from disappointment to shock and giddy disbelief. I personally like that. I'll be small, turtling hard when the pants drop ... i'll see her face. It's like "oh shit, i've heard about these guys. Keep cool, don't say anything." Then it pops up and she's smiling and laughing. Good times.

The only problem is you don't get to show off in pissing matches.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

LAS's will most definitely help you gain some flaccid size. My signature has a link to it. LAS's will help stretch your upper ligs which will allow more of your inner penis to be exposed while flaccid. It won't help with erect gains, but it will help with flaccid ones. While there are arguments for both sides, I contend that you are flaccid way more then erect, so the better that looks, the better I like it. It's not just for your partner, because quite frankly I enjoy seeing myself in a mirror with a real nice hang.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                I must have a weird dick. Everyone seems to claim that their flaccid gains a lot when starting out. I will have been at it for almost four years and my flaccid has gained only about 1/2 inch, if that. When it turtles, which it does most of the time, it is pretty much back to where it started.

Hey Hopeful!

Let a guy with a small flaccid tell you that you have to learn to live with it; however, keep in mind that most girls really do not care that much about flaccid size. It is the erection that they care most about. As long as you know that you can pleasure them with your erection (which really doesn't have to be that big either) that is all that is important. If you do not want to take my word for it, go to measurection.com, a support group for guys who perceive they have average or below average dicks.
                No, man. You aren't alone, I have gained a solid 1" in BPEL and some in girth.

My flaccid is still the same, grower. I sometimes look down and it's the length of my thumb. Just all turtled up. It fucking sucks and there is nothing that works for me.
                BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by hopefultdj9802 View Post
                  Every one says there are showers and there are growers... I just happen to be neither. I grow a little but still, most showers' flaccid are bigger than me erect.... that's why I'm here. For help. For a shower to tell me most women don't care what I look like flaccid because they know it'll grow, just makes me so frustrated. Showers will NEVER understand!! --- Because they don't live with it like I do.
                  I think people misunderstand what a shower is. It is a penis which is similar length flaccid as erect.
                  So a guy with 8" flaccid and 9" erect is a shower. A guy with 3" flaccid and 3.5" erect is a shower, only a small one.

But I get what you're saying, you just want to get longer.

After some PE my flaccid ended up 0.6" longer then what my erect used to be...
                  Just be smart and persistent and I'm sure you'll end up content.

Then I didn't feel small and now I don't feel big... I just do it for sport. It's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that last sentence. I'm doing it to show off my package in tight pants
                  Nachos87
                  Last edited by Nachos87; 10-17-2013, 01:23 PM.
                  Into 19th Month
                  BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                  EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Nachos87 View Post
                    I think people misunderstand what a shower is. It is a penis which is similar length flaccid as erect.
                    So a guy with 8" flaccid and 9" erect is a shower. A guy with 3" flaccid and 3.5" erect is a shower, only a small one.

But I get what you're saying, you just want to get longer.

After some PE my flaccid ended up 0.6" longer then what my erect used to be...
                    Just be smart and persistent and I'm sure you'll end up content.

Then I didn't feel small and now I don't feel big... I just do it for sport. It's up to you.

EDIT: Actually, scratch that last sentence. I'm doing it to show off my package in tight pants
                    Hahaha Ya i have a pretty good flacid you can see it in my pics on pegym. I love the looks of women in there.face when they realise you have a big dick.... it imtimidates people in a weird way and makes guys secretly hate you.

Now a days I try to wear clothes to cover up me im kind of lucky im a grower but i still have a good flaicd lol.. i mean im not huge but im a pretty good size

Comment

Yea the dick hitting the water now when I shit and lean forward is kind of annoying ... gotta hold it back a bit sometimes cuz i still wanna lean forward ... you know you're really supposed to shit squatting, leaning forward gets close to that, and if you ever are constipated mimic a squat in any way you can and that will fix things usually every time ...
                      Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                      4.7 MSEG
                      5.1 BEG
                      4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                      5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                      4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

I am a grower, Have gained 1.1" (now 6.6 BPEL), and .25" in girth. Haven't measured flaccid, but it still turles up to 2.5-3" sometimes. Most of the time it hangs .5" longer than before PE, but again, still will try to turtle up and go inside me from time to time! lol It's very annoying!

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                          LAS's will most definitely help you gain some flaccid size. My signature has a link to it. LAS's will help stretch your upper ligs which will allow more of your inner penis to be exposed while flaccid. It won't help with erect gains, but it will help with flaccid ones. While there are arguments for both sides, I contend that you are flaccid way more then erect, so the better that looks, the better I like it. It's not just for your partner, because quite frankly I enjoy seeing myself in a mirror with a real nice hang.

I read your post about LAS's, and I think I'll definitely add that to my routine. Thank you for your guidance. I know I must seem like a complete whiner. Most of the time I'm ok with it, then someone says something that sets me off. Thanks also for your patience.
                          Robin Williams
                          Barbara Bush

Comment

Originally posted by Increasing View Post
                            I am a grower, Have gained 1.1" (now 6.6 BPEL), and .25" in girth. Haven't measured flaccid, but it still turles up to 2.5-3" sometimes. Most of the time it hangs .5" longer than before PE, but again, still will try to turtle up and go inside me from time to time! lol It's very annoying!
                            It sounds like I'm starting about where you did. This give me hope... Thank you. I know the guy that set me off on my rant was just trying to help, but, I did overreact... Sorry
                            Robin Williams
                            Barbara Bush

Comment

do erect streches!!!!its the fastest way to bring you flacid length on your erect length

Comment

Working...
                              X