most dangerous exercises?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• most dangerous exercises?

To those who have been around here a while, what exercises/devices do you tend to see the most injuries from? I'm talking serious ED-causing injuries, not just red spots or whatever.

I know dudes mess up their tools badly with pumping, if the pressure is too high and what not.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

Comment

Any exercise is potentially injurious if you're not prepare to do it not properly conditioned,
      do it too hard or too much!One of the ways some people get injured is following somebody
      else routine,and not getting the basics down first and foremost.
      Too many beginners fall into the trap of impatience(This is not working fast enough)
      A lot of time people do not read the instruction,so they do the exercise the wrong way.
      Another way is being overzealous(If i little works,hey why not add more,right)
      Preparing is where the battle won,Am I saying a person wont get injured.No there is just
      a better success rate they wont.Just my two cents,the government took the rest.
      Rasputine
      Last edited by Rasputine; 10-17-2013, 11:39 PM. Reason: Correction
      Imagination expands the mind

Comment

The most common injuries are from overtraining and too much pressure during the initial 90 days of conditioning.

Keep this in mind: The simple stuff matters. Pay attention to the details, don't push too hard, and make sure you are conditioning properly. Read every aspect of the JP90 over again if that is the routine you are doing, just to be sure you are on top of it.

As for injuries after conditioning, I find the most common one is from PE devices gone wrong. Often this is due to individuals who do not follow the instructions properly, or they attempt to make a home-made device which severely backfires in some horrible way. Lesson? Don't experiment blindly with your cock. Know the risks, know the techniques, and follow the instructions. PE is not a sport for rebels and risktakers.
        "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
        "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Originally posted by delon View Post
          To those who have been around here a while, what exercises/devices do you tend to see the most injuries from? I'm talking serious ED-causing injuries, not just red spots or whatever.
          Erect exercises. As you approach the higher erection levels there is less room for error or bad technique.

Comment

Clamping. Even Big Al advises against it.

Comment

Originally posted by wish-4-8 View Post
              Clamping. Even Big Al advises against it.
              Personally I recommend exhausting all other alternatives before resorting to such a drastic exercise, but there are many advanced trainees who clamp without encountering serious problems.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

The kegel can be considered dangerous in the way that it seems to be being abused by an increased number of trainees. It's often erroneously done by beginners at full strength contractions and without keeping track of reps as if it were somehow immune from the effects of muscular fatigue/overtraining. Worse yet is that some recommend the "solution" of adding reverse kegels to "balance" the effects.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I'd say it was my thing that I called the "SBE" LMAO

yeah I named it, but it was basically an exercise that nobody else had tried, and quite honestly I don't suggest it to anyone. It's even more extreme than clamping.

I don't do it anymore because it started to hurt my hands.

It's an exercise where you combine high EQ, kegels, stretching and jelqing all at the same time in one motion. I was under the impression at the time that higher EQ was good for gaining girth. it's still pretty much the principle to gaining girth, but my exercise was over the top.

It didn't even render me "hard flaccid" but it did bruise from time to time, but the results were 1.5" gained in 3 months. 1.75" in 6 months... it took about 8 months to just barely touch two inches gained (1.875) before I stopped and kinda gave up on PE for a while. I did have problems with over training and I only trained 3 days a week. SUPER intense and even if you're conditioned, I don't know if I would go all out and say "EVERYBODY TRY IT!"

Hockey NY gained a bit when he tried it, but I don't think he did it for very long. I don't suggest trying it though if you're new or if you're an easy gainer.

Comment

Clamping. Too much risk.
                    Vulcan
                    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                      Clamping. Too much risk.
                      A couple people have mentioned clamping.... is it the danger of cutting off blood flow for too long? Or danger of crushing/overpressurizing the penis?

Comment

A couple people have mentioned clamping.... is it the danger of cutting off blood flow for too long? Or danger of crushing/overpressurizing the penis?
                        For me - the former, though i have recovered from it. I was genuinely cautious too, but we each are bringing different physiology to the equation & clamping (even light) was too intense for me. Some people have no ill effects at all.
                        Vulcan

Comment

How long did you clamp for when it injured you?

Comment

How long did you clamp for when it injured you?
                            I was only doing 3 or 4 minute clamps. In retrospect it was not a major injury - more like a warning. I listened to my body however.
                            Vulcan

Comment

Attach your dick to SUV and tell your friend to push gas.

It is called SUV strech

I'm just joking...
                              Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                              Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                              The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Working...
                              X