Hi all I was doing some pumping and jelqs today and on the right side of my penis from base there is like hard vain type thing.

it looks a little white its not fluid I am sure of it I have read about a blocked spermatic cord?. is this dangerous?

it does not hurt.

It starts from top right near base then wraps around to just above bottom right going forward a little its a rather thin vain or channel

Please advise