How much does your girth change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much does your girth change

When holding dick at the base, using a penis ring or tying something around the base? Mine increases from 5.4 to 5.7 inches, is that OK or too much of a difference?

Ok/typical.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

After you do this what physiological indicators do you have? Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Also it's worrying that you're tying something around your penis.
      Going for that boing factor.

Comment

I have to tie something around it, if I want to masturbate with one hand, otherwise penis head stays small and I can't jerk off normally. I have no idea how this affects physiological indicators, because I have been doing this since I started jerking off. I guess "Increased size temporarily" could be one.

Comment

Increasing size temporarily is a result of constricting your dick, not a sign of improved EQ. The physiological indicators occur after the effects of your procedure ware off. As an example, if a number of hours (or days) after you constrict your dick, your EQ declines, that would be a negative PI.

You should not tie anything around your dick. That is what cock rings are for. If you want a tight, hands free cock ring, Google Osbon tension band.
          Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
          12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
          12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
          01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
          01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
          01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
          Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I don't want to waste my money on something like that.

Comment

Working...
            X