LAS Shotgun Kegel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAS Shotgun Kegel

So this is the main exercise I've been doing the past 2 weeks and have had some EQ and girth/length gains from it too....I've been doing the JP90 ( 6 months nd counting for the JP90)

......Do a regular LAS ( link's a bottom if you don't know what the exercises are) and combine it with a rapid kegel/root lock, do the reverse kegel 1st....I call this part the shotgun because it reminds me of cocking a shotgun when I do them and my whole pelvis region moves.

I do these whilst watching T.V or driving.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-stretch.html

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor
    6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
    5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
    5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
    5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Originally posted by AverageAndAhalf View Post
    So this is the main exercise I've been doing the past 2 weeks and have had some EQ and girth/length gains from it too....I've been doing the JP90 ( 6 months nd counting for the JP90)

......Do a regular LAS ( link's a bottom if you don't know what the exercises are) and combine it with a rapid kegel/root lock, do the reverse kegel 1st....I call this part the shotgun because it reminds me of cocking a shotgun when I do them and my whole pelvis region moves.

I do these whilst watching T.V or driving.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...s-stretch.html

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor
    What exactly is the "root rock" kegel? Do you think your gains be b/c it was time for a decon break after 6 months of the JP90?

Comment

You can find the root lock kegel in that second post Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

My version is, do a R/K that takes 2 seconds then do a kegel that takes 1 second and keep repeating ....Your pelvis should rock slightly from back to front when you do it this way..

I've not taken a decon break, the longest I've taken off P.E was 2 weeks when I went on holiday....and lost some gain

I gained slightly from doing this exercise, approx .1 in length and .2 in base girth ....I'm doing this exercise now
      6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
      5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
      5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
      5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Working...
      X