- 10-20-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
Hello there (=
So i was wondering about reverse kegel and normal kegels.
What's more beneficial:
High reps with less hold?
Or low reps with long holds?
Kegels: 100 reps with 5 sec hold
20 reps with 30 sec hold
Reverse kegel: 50 reps with 2 sec hold
15 reps with 20 sec hold
I hope you understand the guestion.
- 10-20-2013 #2
I have found it best to try for 50-70% regular and 50-30% reverse. Overall, I try to remain 50/50 as problems can occur when you favor regular.
As for the sets and duration it depends on what you are after. Kegels are like any other skeletal muscle building exercise. My personal routine is built around stamina, balance, and strength. I usually step up the length of time, and intensity as it is the easiest way for me to isolate the muscles.In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.
- By imac in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 104Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 01:48 PM
- By kidajske in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2013, 07:42 PM
- By Fantersam in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-13-2012, 01:40 AM
- By Lenny264 in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2011, 03:39 AM
- By Obama in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:34 AM