Another person posting a huge thank you to all who post here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another person posting a huge thank you to all who post here

I would really like to thank all those here who spend the time and post info, thoughts ,or what they have learned over the years. Your info on this forum helps so many. There are so many people as you know ,who want to either fix there parts or make them larger. If it was not for people like you on forums like this, there would be a lot more broken dicks in urologists office. People while trying to fix there dicks would end up breaking them ,some forever.

I lurked here for over a year just reading these posts and applying the things I have learned. I was unhappy about size and eq. At start I was 5 1/2 L by 4 1/2 G and in a year and a half I have gained almost an
    inch in both ,while not as large an increase as some very happy, none the less. The most important gain in that time has been the ability to control when I cum.Now I can have sex for hours and at any point during that time I choose to cum ,I do, its that easy. That amount of control is fantastic a little annoying sometimes for the girlfriend but fantastic.

Again thank you all for the info that is being placed on this forum people are watching and learning.

congrats man!

Comment

Congrats!!
      And I want to say thank you to everyone too!!
      Haha yeah I noticed the girlfriend can get annoyed with it too, telling me to finish..sometimes I don't even want to finish, just watch her orgasm over and over..I find it very rewarding, lol.

Pegym is awesome!
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

The best is to edge inside her to the point where she is pleading for it.
        What a difference a year and a half makes.

Comment

Nice ^
          Haha yeah I agree.
          The "inside edge"
          That should be a new exercise..lol

I was just reading in another thread, Big Al talks about doing stamina work with sex and all that and how it helps with recovery and stamina and gains..

Wow a year and a half. I thought I had full control after about six months, another year, we will see!

Yes it's nice when there is pleading involved haha.
          start: aug 1 2013
          bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
          Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
          Mseg: 5..5..6.5
          Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Congrats on your gains, nice to see. I'm sure there are many men benefiting from the Gym who never post here but are seeing results nonetheless...it's an amazing resource.

Of course, now that you're de-lurked you'll have to stay and share some of your accumulated knowledge
            My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

Thanks for sharing your results. I hope you stick around and help others!

Valued Member of 11 years at the PEGym
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Dude congrats on all those gains.
                Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
                Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

Wow an inch both ways! That is something to be proud of. Most men gain well one or the other, but some like you, gain well both. Great work
                  12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
                  6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
                  4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
                  The League Of PE Legends
                  2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Thanks all for comments most gains were early on, last gains I had were Dec of last year when I hung with wench for 3 months. Just finished deconditioning break for 10 weeks and today is first day back. Cant wait to see what happens

Comment

Well we'll take the thanks always but since you're in a really good mood maybe you just might want to press that donate button. Hey what's so bad about chipping in a buck or two. Even I did!
                      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!

Congratulations on your gains!!!

You are also further proof that reading/lurking, however you label it, you were able to assimilate information and put it to use. Use that has helped you procure gains. That is how I started,,,it's almost like going into a toy store and spending the day figuring what you want and what you don't.

Thanks for recognizing all the great posters here,,,,,I wanna say THANKS too, to everyone on the PEGYM, without them, I also would not have my gains either,,,,nor have my new friends. :-)
                        Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Thanks cusp for gentle reminder I had not even thought about that . This site has so few donate reminders its easy to forget. Others as we know have them plastered on all replys from people.

Comment

Whammy you are right ,you take the info ,adjust it to fit your lifestyle and give it a shot .It may not work for all but it may work for you. I believe in the two to three month changes in routine. I hung for two months last December and gained a 1/4 inch did not gain any more in another month so I moved on. I tried hanging earlier this year and gained nothing ,nothing has worked this year so its time to try something else. Thats why I tried a break, you just never know what your body needs.

Comment

Awesome gains, congrats!
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X