Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lotsofwork
    replied
    Thanks again all ,starting over like its day one after deconditioning break. I will let you know how things progress. First day back and already a decrease back to an hour or two of wood as opposed to all night wood during last two weeks of break.

Leave a comment:

• samsi4life
    replied
    Yay im glad i found this site too ... i was a long time lurker and then made an account in 2012 when i decided.jelqs werent working instead of giving up i bought a pump and so on and here i am .. congratulations and welcome to the community!

Leave a comment:

• BigO
    replied
    Congratulations lotsofwork! Great job! Your dedication has payed off, good for you.

Leave a comment:

• donjelqer76
    replied
    Awesome gains, congrats!

Leave a comment:

• lotsofwork
    replied
    Whammy you are right ,you take the info ,adjust it to fit your lifestyle and give it a shot .It may not work for all but it may work for you. I believe in the two to three month changes in routine. I hung for two months last December and gained a 1/4 inch did not gain any more in another month so I moved on. I tried hanging earlier this year and gained nothing ,nothing has worked this year so its time to try something else. Thats why I tried a break, you just never know what your body needs.

Leave a comment:

• lotsofwork
    replied
    Thanks cusp for gentle reminder I had not even thought about that . This site has so few donate reminders its easy to forget. Others as we know have them plastered on all replys from people.

Leave a comment:

• Dick Whammy
    replied
    EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT EXCELLENT!

Congratulations on your gains!!!

You are also further proof that reading/lurking, however you label it, you were able to assimilate information and put it to use. Use that has helped you procure gains. That is how I started,,,it's almost like going into a toy store and spending the day figuring what you want and what you don't.

Thanks for recognizing all the great posters here,,,,,I wanna say THANKS too, to everyone on the PEGYM, without them, I also would not have my gains either,,,,nor have my new friends. :-)

Leave a comment:

• CUSP82
    replied
    Well we'll take the thanks always but since you're in a really good mood maybe you just might want to press that donate button. Hey what's so bad about chipping in a buck or two. Even I did!

Leave a comment:

• lotsofwork
    replied
    Thanks all for comments most gains were early on, last gains I had were Dec of last year when I hung with wench for 3 months. Just finished deconditioning break for 10 weeks and today is first day back. Cant wait to see what happens

Leave a comment:

• Bnip
    replied
    Wow an inch both ways! That is something to be proud of. Most men gain well one or the other, but some like you, gain well both. Great work

Leave a comment:

• amiok
    replied
    Dude congrats on all those gains.

Leave a comment:

• Dangler
    replied
    Thanks for sharing your results. I hope you stick around and help others!

Leave a comment:

• InternalWorker
    replied
    Congrats on your gains, nice to see. I'm sure there are many men benefiting from the Gym who never post here but are seeing results nonetheless...it's an amazing resource.

Of course, now that you're de-lurked you'll have to stay and share some of your accumulated knowledge

Leave a comment:

• BoaConstrictor
    replied
    Nice ^
    Haha yeah I agree.
    The "inside edge"
    That should be a new exercise..lol

I was just reading in another thread, Big Al talks about doing stamina work with sex and all that and how it helps with recovery and stamina and gains..

Wow a year and a half. I thought I had full control after about six months, another year, we will see!

Yes it's nice when there is pleading involved haha.

Leave a comment:

• lotsofwork
    replied
    The best is to edge inside her to the point where she is pleading for it.
    What a difference a year and a half makes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X