how is this possible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how is this possible

I havent been measuring my dick in a long while, I did today though and after training at 90 % erection I was 7.8 -7.9 long. I got up to hundred percent erection and i was at 7.5. It's like my dick retracts at full erection levels, this is a big jump and has honestly left me dissapointed. Thought I made big gains there, has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know why it happens and how I can do something to stop it? I know its not my measuring technique ive been at pe for a long time and use same reference point to start meassuring from. Any ideas?
    Wanna be bigger than big

Averagedick, have you made absolutely sure that you are in the same position while measuring? Standing up makes a big difference if you usually are sitting down while measuring. Laying down makes a big difference also. Check that first then post again with your findings and we can try to help you from there.
    Focus on the positive :D
    -----
    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Ah im a hundre percent I shave the hair at the base of my shaft which leaves a line where my pubes start and I go from there to keep my measurements accurate. I have an upward curve but I dont think that has any effect on it im actually certain it doesnt
      Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

No, no. I mean. Sitting down or standing up changes the measurable length of your penis. Try it right now. Sit down and measure then stand up and measure. I lose like .3-.5 doing that.
        Focus on the positive :D
        -----
        The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

But I measured both times sitting down
          Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Are you contracting your PC muscles during full erection? They can pull in part of your length depending on how you squeeze them. Try to relax and get a full erection without squeezing your PC muscles.
            Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
            "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
            "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

I can't even measure standing up,my dick goes down as soon as I stand.He doesn't like seen the ruler at all.
              Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
              NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
              Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I've wondered the same thing. My dick is thicker at 80-90% erection than a full raging boner. I don't really get it.
                BPEL - 6.75
                NBPEL - 6.1
                BPFSL - 7.0
                NBPFL - 4ish
                EG - 5.6
                FG - 5.0

Goals

7.0 NBPEL
                6+ EG

Comment

Mine is always smaller and thinner at 100% self made erection..if anything mine goes to 105% and at 11.45 o'clock (lol) and I cant even measure it cause pulling it down is painful.

But when the wife is involved it seems to be at its biggest, and when she measured it I got the best measurement.

Try measuring at 90% only?....I always do..as I said I can't pull it down at 100%
                  6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                  5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                  5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                  5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
                    Are you contracting your PC muscles during full erection? They can pull in part of your length depending on how you squeeze them. Try to relax and get a full erection without squeezing your PC muscles.
                    No im not and just for reference I dont have a very strong erection, im not acting like my dick is huge or heavy but when im erect its like its too heavy to hold itself up
                    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

I have the same thing. I feel like 80%-90% I get alot more expansion doing girth work. Its much longer and thicker. At 100% it's as hard as a rock, seems to retract a bit, but girth is really more noticeable, seems to really get slim...

Comment

I think before people can talk shit they should post pics of there measurements.... guys have a tendency to have a generous eye when they measure

Comment

It's not a necessity to own a camera nor to prove to people on the internet anything at all, you have to take people at face value....there will always be people out there that take gratification from lying to themselves....I say leave them to it.
                          6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                          5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                          5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                          5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Do you have an upward curve by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
                              I think before people can talk shit they should post pics of there measurements.... guys have a tendency to have a generous eye when they measure
                              Ha ha pure random comment there its not about my size, its just about the retraction . Nobodys talkin shit here pal
                              Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Working...
                              X