PE Winter routine? Need suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Winter routine? Need suggestions

I'm willing to do a manual PE routine for 2-3 months, can be an untested routine, whatever

Was thinking about just doing JP90 as maintenance as I am stalling with gains, but figured maybe I should just try another routine. I jut need something, because right now, I haven't PE'd properly in at least 3 weeks and I don't want to fall off for many months. I want that solid 7" BPEL before I can find that "peace", haha...

Suggestions? Not expecting much, just asking
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Bamp

Comment

Sorry to see you haven't gained that .1 for months...I get depressed whenever I look at your signature lol..

Do 15 minutes stretches to all sides, under your blanket or comforter then do 200 jelqs..
      Can't help you much bro I'm gonna be in the Phallosan all day from when it arrives..

Comment

Two suggestions. For the routine just get back to basics to start, some stretching and some jelqs. Mix in a couple squeezes here and there and see how things go, keeping it simply makes it easier to remain consistent. Second suggestion is to change your goal in order to get that final .1". I'm a firm believer in mind power, I'm not saying you can will yourself a tenth of an inch, but I think your mental state affects how you approach PE. I'm going to assume that you go up and down, you'll have one day you go at it kind of frustrated and try to force that last little bit, other days you approach it with knd of a resigned feeling that it's not ever going to happen. This makes for inconsistencies and poor PE sessions. Set your goal for 7.5 or even 7.25, something realistic over time but far enough away you aren't pressuring yourself to hit it relatively soon.

All above are assumptions of course, may not apply at all, but food for thought.
        Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
        "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
        "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by Vulture View Post
          Sorry to see you haven't gained that .1 for months...I get depressed whenever I look at your signature lol..

Do 15 minutes stretches to all sides, under your blanket or comforter then do 200 jelqs..
          Can't help you much bro I'm gonna be in the Phallosan all day from when it arrives..
          Thanks, man. And yeah, it hasn't been moving since, uhm last winter

Over a month ago, I finished my own routine called 5M5D (Five Minutes Five Directions) Routine. I know you seen it, it consists of

- Warm up 10 min light jelqing
          5 Minute tension NON STOP with a strong force in ALL five directions. Straight out, left, right, straight down and straight up. This is 25 minutes almost constant stretching.
          - Half way through the month, I started finishing this routine with Clamping sets to expand my penis even more. Before this, I just used to do Supra Slammers, etc.

I did this for about 1 month, PIs were mostly very good and it felt great.

However, I had 0 gains! Absolutely nothing. It was really disappointing, I really really did my best that month. Also, after taking some weeks off after that in hope of growth while resting, I still did not gain anything.

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
          Two suggestions. For the routine just get back to basics to start, some stretching and some jelqs. Mix in a couple squeezes here and there and see how things go, keeping it simply makes it easier to remain consistent. Second suggestion is to change your goal in order to get that final .1". I'm a firm believer in mind power, I'm not saying you can will yourself a tenth of an inch, but I think your mental state affects how you approach PE. I'm going to assume that you go up and down, you'll have one day you go at it kind of frustrated and try to force that last little bit, other days you approach it with knd of a resigned feeling that it's not ever going to happen. This makes for inconsistencies and poor PE sessions. Set your goal for 7.5 or even 7.25, something realistic over time but far enough away you aren't pressuring yourself to hit it relatively soon.

All above are assumptions of course, may not apply at all, but food for thought.
          Thank you, appreciate the motivation.

This is kind of what I am doing. This is my second day now of doing a JP90 routine, following it exactly the way it is, but adding 1 A strech and 1 V stretch. And I am a believer in some girth work after any form of manual PE, so I finish it off with so far, 3 Advanced Supra Slammers, then 2 sets of 5 minute clamping.

You are right, I should set my goal a bit further. I have been thinking for a year now that 7" solid BPEL is my final length goal in my life. Because let's be real, I'm not reaching the holy 8" unless I start hanging (which I won't) for many hours a day for years. Gaining more than 1" is incredible hard. I think setting 7.3" as a goal might be better. That's 18.5cm (my measuring unit).

I just feel like I am almost maxed out in gaining length. My ligs are very loose compared to before, my BPFSL won't move anymore, my LOT is almost non-existence. I only feel it tug when I pull my dick upwards and kegel.

Comment

I've been recommitting to basics lately and I feel it's paying off (jelqs specifically)

Starting November 1st I wan't to do 1000 jelqs daily for a while, as it's something I've always slacked on a little. I've already been working my way up this month (I did 1000 today as a matter of fact) in preparation and I'm already happy with the results!
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
              I've been recommitting to basics lately and I feel it's paying off (jelqs specifically)

Starting November 1st I wan't to do 1000 jelqs daily for a while, as it's something I've always slacked on a little. I've already been working my way up this month (I did 1000 today as a matter of fact) in preparation and I'm already happy with the results!
              By basics, do you mean the JP90 stretches, helicopters, etc.?

While I believe doing this many jelqs (work your way up of course), is beneficial for EQ, I don't feel like it will produce actual gains. Jelqing has never been the reason for my gains.

1000 jelqs, with 1 rep = one per hand, 2-3 seconds each stroke is about 40 minutes if I am correct.

But I always feel like stertching is missing when doing only jelq routines. Length is my priority, girth is a bonus.

Comment

Working...
              X