Thinking about starting PE again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thinking about starting PE again

Hey guys, I used to to PE pretty intense in the past but I got pretty busy and had to quit.
    Now things have changed and I can go back to it and I want to reach my old goals.

I did PE for a while and gained almost 1 inch in both BPEL and EL while only gaining about 1/8 inch in girth. I had all my stats in my signature but I'm unsure if it still remains even though I didn't change anything. After gaining some length, the angle which my penis was pointing changed, it used to point down at like 45 degree if 0 was my feet, but after PE it would be 135 degree on a good erection. When that happened I was unable to gain any length and concluded that my suspensory ligament was limiting my growth as it was too 'tight' or too 'short'.

Additional information, when I have a good 135 degree erection, I can't bring my penis lower then 90 degrees manually or it starts to seriously hurt and my penis would go back to 135 after I would stop. This make blowjobs very uncomfortable and limited for girls.

Manual stretching was limited by my 'tight' ligament
    I've used an extender and it only helped me gain a good inch of flaccid length and made my penis uncomfortable in my undies.
    I've done hanging and it gave me nice and quick results, but just like nuclear energy it could be devastating if anything went wrong. So I would like this to be a last option.

Does anyone have any experience with that type of problem or has any logic theories that would be useful to me?
    I'd be very grateful if anyone could direct me to the right article/topic.

Thanks guys!

90 degrees is straight out if you say that 0 is straight down. 180 degrees is straight up. (You sure it was 45 degrees while erect?) The fact that you can't bend your erect size much is an indicator of strong EQ. I probably got a 115 degrees angle and I can hardly bend it down 10 degrees because the erection is so strong. (I'm a virgin so I don't know about how the blowjobs goes).

So if I understand it right.. The problem is that you don't gain anymore? Along side with your erection angle?

Comment

If you don't want to hang maybe stretching BTC would get that pesky lig to stretch out some

Comment

Working...
      X