Rest Days and Time off.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest Days and Time off.....

Hi everyone. I read often where someone might take a month or a week off from PE.

I have been PE'ing religiously since early 2011. The most I've taken off was about 3 day and that was due to being away. Other than that I have a hard time taking ANY time off from PE. I take a day now and again, but usually it's only a light workout and not completely off. PE is one of the only things in my life that always feels right to me. It's not that I feel guilty if I miss a session, I just really Like and Want to do my PE. Today I said I was going to make today a rest day,,,,,I had some killer lovemaking at 4am this morning,,,,,,,but after she left for work, I was laying down and doing some light stretches and now I feel like I'm rarin to go with a workout. I don't think I'm obsessed,,,,,,otherwise I'd have to confess that I'm obsessed with breathing too.

So how do you view your time off? Do you have difficulty allowing yourself time off? What are your results from time away? :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Hey dicm whammy. I am like you i love doing my excersizes like you and im some what obsessed lol. However i think of rest days as apart of my pe excersizes because rest is key to growth. I consider rest days to be important i do 3 on 2 off but i do very intense sessions by my first rest day my penis is tired and needs those days off to regenerate and grow so i can restart my addiction on my on days .
    Hope this helps

Comment

I know I would also perform PE everyday if I had the privacy :P
      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
      Current stats

Comment

I'm like you - I don't take many rest days.

I think extended breaks give more of a mental edge to those who need it. I think those of us who put the work in up front to include PE into their lifestyle don't need this mental break from PE.

I'm sure there is truth to the normal advice that it can help with gains for some, but I don't think it's a guarantee and I also don't believe that it's harmful to skip taking decon breaks.

I guess in the end it comes down to personal preference
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Individual rest days is one thing, extended time off another. Unless you are overdoing your workouts and your unit is suffering for it, I personally don't see a need for extended time off. I swear that even a week off has resulted in me losing some gains.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

if you took a week off you'd gain EQ for sure
            6 inch club, check
            7 inch club, check
            8 inch club,

Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.

Comment

Taking extra time off has been positive for me. My workouts are pretty intense, Uli jelks, bends, and clamping with a day of rest between workouts. But sometimes I just feel burnt out. When PE isn't fun, I know I need some time off. Sometimes its two or three days, or like this summer vacations it was a week. But its your body and you just have to listen to it. One positive thing about resting, by day two my EQ and hornyness level are through the roof!

Comment

Take the routine out of it and just enjoy the time playing with your dick. A break doesn't mean you turn your penis off.
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I'm on holiday atm..well other side of the country staying with family...My morning wood wouldn't go away this morning and my e.q last night was incredible ...looking at it, it might of even slightly increased, can't wait to get home and get my measure out...and more so use it!...walls are so thin here I doubt he'l get a go any time soon!!

Will be my 1st break from solid P.E in 6 months( 12 months in total, 1st 6 months was all jelqing)...if this turns out to be effective, I'll be taking a week off after 4 weeks on P.E from now on
                  6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                  5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                  5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                  5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

time off is good i only had 2 days off as i normally do a 6 days on 1 day off and found my wang winked at me with morning wood lol
                    Start Stats
                    27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                    5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                    Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                    5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                    7.0 BPEL
                    5.5 MSEG

Comment

NO BREAKS..I stretch it even when it's tired.My eq is always good as long as I don't stretch 2 hours before sex.Mourning wood and night wood everyday.
                      Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                      NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                      Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Lets take a look at a biological principle that needs to be considered here. Then the body detects damage to any tissues it sends out enzymes and proteins that are necessary for repairing and in many cases strengthening of the damaged area. If you study healing phases of the body you'll find that the 4th and last phase of the healing cycle is to return the damaged area to its original shape and size dictated by your genetics. This will usually manifest itself as a plateau in gains. The healing cycle of any one of us is determined by not only genetics but also immune system efficiency. So one individual might have a healing cycle of 24-36 hours and another might take 72 hours.

At any rate the concept here is that when you take days off your risking a tougher member to work with. Hence you will find that those that don't take days off will gain more in the same amount of time that others that do take days off will.

The method to overcome days off is to either don't take days off or utilize an ADS (all day system) to prevent turtling or healing in the regressive condition.
                        09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
                        11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25
                        PEWEIGHTS

Comment

Interesting...

So I might do a 6 week no day off routine and see if this theory works for me.
                          6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                          5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                          5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                          5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

But if you have pain or discomfort...you gotta take some days off!!
                            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                              But if you have pain or discomfort...you gotta take some days off!!
                              I've been conditioning mine for a very long time now, I'm going to reconfigure my routine so I can do it twice a day and make it lighter in attempt to be able to keep it going for 6 weeks...

If I feel pain or discomfort then I'll take time off until it subsides...I've never had pain or discomfort yet...and have been on a twice a day routine for a few months now.
                              6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                              5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                              5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                              5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Working...
                              X