Will this increase my matery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this increase my matery

I have a sasha grey pussy toy and right now i am fucking with it all the way to the point until i have to come then I stop. Is this a good way to improve my endurance or should I bust.

Yes, it's called edging.
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

how many time should i do this until i bust

Comment

Minimum of 20mins.
        My progress log

Comment

It also depends on how long you want to teach yourself to last in the bed, but yes, 20 minutes should be a good start
          BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
          MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
          BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Bigmoose14,

You can use your device in conjunction with the "Stop and Start" exercise- outlined here in the
            "How to Perform the Exercises" section.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I think there's no difference really, pocket cooch, masturbation, sex..
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I have never used a pocket pussy, but sex and masturbation are absolutely nothing alike.

Comment

Lol ^

Sorry I meant edging-wise

Comment

I would still disagree, but mmkay.
                    I never liked the stop and start method honestly.
                    When I edge I try to never stop at all. I will slow down if I have to, but I try not to stop.
                    I try not to do things like distract myself by thinking of something else either.
                    The reasons for this are simple, when having sex, I don't want to be stopping and starting all the time, or trying to distract myself from the sex, I want to be focused 100% on the sex.
                    How I edge is I get myself to my PONR as quickly as possible, and then I use kegels, breathing, RK, whatever, to either bring myself back from the PONR, or at least to just hover right on that edge (why it's called edging) of cumming without actually doing it.

I think this helps much more than the stop and start method. It also feels really really good. It's the closest a guy can get to having the kinda orgasm a girl has I think. You get as close to orgasm as possible without actually orgasming. You get close enough and that special tingly feeling is just about as intense as the actual orgasm, except instead of lasting a few seconds you can make it last as long as your willpower holds up.

Comment

Sir what's matery?

Comment

So I thought that this would be a relevant addition to this topic. After PEing for about 3 months, and edging during that time, I can now definitely last quite a bit longer than I used to. However, when I am getting a BJ, I last way longer than the girl giving it wants to be performing oral on me. I can I speed up oral, but still slow down regular sex?
                        Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

Big moose you already fucking sasha gray lol! damn you should have said that in the other thread!
                          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                            Sir what's matery?
                            Mastery?
                            Big Al
                            Administrator
                            PEGym Editor
                            Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by Big Al; 10-25-2013, 11:39 AM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by RascalScooter View Post
                              So I thought that this would be a relevant addition to this topic. After PEing for about 3 months, and edging during that time, I can now definitely last quite a bit longer than I used to. However, when I am getting a BJ, I last way longer than the girl giving it wants to be performing oral on me. I can I speed up oral, but still slow down regular sex?
                              Why do you assume that the issue is necessarily something on your end? Why not have her supplement the act with her hands- and/or refine her technique with practice. You can also try leaving that act for when you're already close to the PONR to minimize the time spent on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X