Growing Nut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing Nut

I want to grow my nuts huge. Freakishly, ideally. I have a bottle of semenax and a bottle of quantum pills. I also have some saw palmetto. I am going to take these, but I want to exercise the nad as well. I read the testicle jelqing thread but i didn't understand it. It would be nice to jelq my balls. Do you have any thoughts or could you give me a explanation of ball jelqing? Also I am abstaining from cumming.
    "I will lick my dick"

Jelqing balls? Sounds painful to me.

I too would like to increase my size. I think that would be pretty awesome...but not at the expense of squeezing my nuts in any way.

I wonder if prolonged usage of sperm/semen enhancing supplements will cause the balls to be permanently larger.
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Theres some1 on here that has a routine for jelqing balls, I think its donjelqer maybe but ill look for the thread now

Comment

The routine I do takes less than 10 minutes, is definitely not painful, and once you get the hang of it it is really easy to do. It has most definitely increased my sack hang (I no longer am turtled most of the day like I used to be), and my testes themselves have increased a little in size. If you are looking for a freak sack this won't do it, but if you simply want your sack to hang freer this will do the trick. The link is in my signature. I have been doing these for several years without a single negative incident. I only do it perhaps twice a week, three times tops, and never two days in a row.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I remember reading a post some time ago by a veteran using the pump to stretch the nad sack (whole 9 yards in the tube). Personally, in the past I used a long tube sock, wrapped it around my shaft and balls (against pubic bone) then tide it in a knot. This was very comfortable. Kind of like a ADS for you sack. If your balls already sag this may not push them out enough but if they are tight it works well. 2 trips around with the sock may help, I was doing this all day for a week or so under baggy pants. Kinda lost interest but you got me thinking again. For whatever reason I would get nice wood after taking it off too
          Last edited by wannahung; 10-22-2013, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I do a lot of ball weights mainly for better testicle hang (and it works amazingly well!)

I have also noticed that while I am hanging my testicles are definitely larger as well
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I just wanna add my two cents here,,,,,,something I've noticed: I like to clamp behind the balls. I find that my balls benefit from this too. I know it's not my imagination. I also think that if you do the LAS,,,,,or the variation like I do it: Pull your rodney out the back way between your legs along with the chones, and squeeze like a kegal and tighten your thighs together until your bag inflates along with your dick from the pressure. I find this works well laying on my side in bed or somewhere appropriate. I guess it's like Jelqing the balls in a sense. :-)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

My balls are huge.Sometimes I sit on them when it;s hot out.Painful!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                  Do you mean because of the heat, the way they hang?? If so I understand, I wear shorts most of the time,,,and getting in and out of the car I sometimes get a "SNAP" effect when they get caught on the edge of the seat!! OUCH!!!!! PLUS, I NEVER wear undies. Mom would be ashamed of me,,,,she alway told me to wear clean undies,,,,,,just in case!! LOL (Little did she know that just in case meant if my balls hang out of my pants leg!! LOL )

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Lol yes the heat makes them hang so when I sit I sit slow.If the got any bigger they would hang through my shorts!

Comment

Lol yes the heat makes them hang so when I sit I sit slow.If the got any bigger they would hang through my shorts!
                      Oh that is too friggin funny!! LOL At least they will keep your dick afloat just in case! (toilet humor!! LOL)

Comment

lol They do ad to the bulge!

Comment

"OOOWW F%#*!!!!" and she says "Did you sit on something" hey replies " Yes, My Balls!!!" Mwahahahahahaha

Comment

I just did some ball jelqing tonite, ill see how it feels in the morning.
                            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

I thought the thread was about increasing testicle size and somehow it's shifted to scrotum lengthening which is a different thing altogether. This can be frustrating for the original poster who is looking for answers regarding his original question.
                              Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                              King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X