Testicle size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicle size

Anyone know how to increase your testicle size? I think mine look good when I have a good scrotum hang but when I'm nervous or
    cold they feel small. I measured them and they are 2 inches long and idk how wide. I just feel like they are going to look smaller once my penis starts getting bigger.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Testicles are really, really sensitive, I say leave them alone, they are glands that are only needed to produce hormones and sperm, don't mess with them. Their size won't matter and I think 2" is already big
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

There are some posts on here about testicle jelqing/massage. People debated whether it actually worked or not, and the general consensus seemed to be that the testicles didn't actually bigger but they hang lower if you do frequent testicle massages.
      PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y

Comment

See my signature. I came up with this exercise in order to get better sac hang. However, I have seen some size increase in my testes. Not a lot, but some. I also hang much looser then I used to prior to starting these. Those bad boys are delicate, that is why I never jelg them two days in a row, and usually I take several days off between. The session takes less than 10 minutes for me. I have been doing these for years without any injuries of any kind.
        FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
        The Ultimate V (The UV)
        Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
        Heated Bundled LAS
        Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I just did some ball jelqing tonite, with a palm out okay grip. i held my dong against my stomach with my left hand and jelqed the balls outward with my right hand. I was only able to go 13 min. until i got sensitivity and stopped. I want them bulging! and bursting! and fat!
          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

You could try not cumming for a week.

Comment

Working...
            X