Confuse with stretching and extending

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confuse with stretching and extending

Ok , so how exactly can you get any growth in length by doing manual stretching ? If you only get a very small length increase from wearying these traction devices for many many hours I don't get it ? I am currently doing manual stretching all angles 20 seconds each with jp90 jelq/jelq and having good eq and increase in girth but the length just isn't changing much At all. Been At it for few months
    07/01/12
    NBPEL 5.75
    EG 5.25
    BPEL 6.25

Do you use heat? I personally do manual stretching with a heat pad. Stick your hand in there and do some tugging. When my arm gets tire I switch to the other. The basic stretches are good, but you may want to try combo stuff. Twist and pull, or bend it around your hand to get a more targeted stretch. I have read where you should stretch everyday. No rest days on stretching. But it does take along time. Just keep at it.

Comment

You aren't stretching long enough.

Ideally you should be stretching for 5 minutes per stretch. So if you do stretches to the right and left, up and down, and straight out that is 5 different stretches for 5 minutes each which would be 25 minutes of stretching total.

Also, stretching is a lot more intense than wearing an extender, that is why the gains come quicker.
      <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Really ? I am new to pe only few months . All stretching routines Iv seen are 20-30 tops min per stretch so with a more advance routine how much time Ideal would I see results and what kinda results ? I know it's dependent but on average I mean
        07/01/12
        NBPEL 5.75
        EG 5.25
        BPEL 6.25

Comment

Everyday. total weekly stretch time is like 10 hours. I use a bib hanger too.

Comment

Working...
          X