- 10-28-2013 #1
Talk around the forums about clamping has been extensive and for those who have challenged the concept I have a new device to aid in your quest for girth gains.
Actually the idea is not new but some motivation for me to produce a workable product was brought on by my own embracement of the clamping routine. What I'm referring to here is the use of blood pressure cuffs as a means to clamp. Bib even toyed with idea from what I hear.
So here is my contribution to the clamping world: The AIR CLAMP
It is on my website right under the proverbial plastic clamps that we have grown to love.
I ran into a couple of problems when I received samples of Neonatal blood pressure cuffs.
1. Many are too short. I was able to overcome this disadvantage.
2. Many are too wide. One of the requests or prerequisites for a suitable clamp came with the demand that they be no wider then 1 inch. The very smallest cuff (#1) is only one inch but was to short to wrap around anything more then a small finger. As the size of the cuffs increased in length they also increased in width to the point where no practical use could be made of any in the neonatal category.
3. The cuff would not hold enough pressure to do what we needed. As any clamper can tell you about squeezing a plastic clamp to get the desired pressure, King Kong himself is a requirement. Both hands are required and if any lubricant is utilized at any point they become to slippery to effectively get a hold of. But we all struggle to get that last final 'click'.
4. The cuffs did not have the ability to expand and retain bladder integrity. In effect... they would blow up under high pressures.
All of the above problems have been overcome with the design I'm currently offering.
>No wrap is needed.
>The AIR CLAMP will fit girths from 4 to 6 inches. If your larger I have a solution for you too. If you're smaller contact me.
>It will provide enough pressure to give a rock hard erection.
>It will quickly and easily release its pressure to give immediate relief without anything more the a twist of the pressure bulb valve and a slight hiss from escaping air.
>It does not need to be removed between sets. It can remain in place without pressure. All that's necessary for the next set is to work up an 80% erection and pump up the bladder to lock in the engorgement.
>It is very, very stealthy as the only bulky item is the bulb which can be hidden in the belt or top of pants, it can dangle down the leg if you wish. With extensions it could be stuffed in a pocket. The greatest hindrance to stealth is your erection which may give you great problems or great stares. No one could detect that your wearing this device. You could have a hard on and it would look perfectly natural. But you need to adhere to the 10 minute limit rule for biological safety reasons.09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
- 10-28-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
I am listening...Guess I need to start keeping track.
9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
Looks like I need to work on length.
- 10-28-2013 #3
I would suggest you get in touch with the higher up mods and see if they can feature your product on the website rather than random promoting (I'm pretty sure threads like this aren't allowed). Your product sounds interesting though.PEGym Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH76tfDxm7Y
- 10-28-2013 #4
I was tempted to buy the air clamp when I purchased the all day weights. But I wasn't sure how it would work with a tapered member. BEG 6 MSEG 5.4 underhead girth 5.
- 10-29-2013 #5
I use shoestrings. Very cheap and easy to tie.BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667
- 10-29-2013 #6
- 10-29-2013 #7
- Join Date
- Aug 2012
Is there a link to the air clamp?
- 10-29-2013 #8
Bathmate does. They might ding me here but google the name in my sig.09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
- By RiDICKulous in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 12:43 AM
- By dickdaddy in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:23 AM
- By EQKing in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-15-2010, 10:40 PM
- By stillwantmore in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:20 PM