• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Newbie but this is my First post.

I Started My P/E about 8 months ago.

I was 225lbs, 5.5" EL x 4.75"EG

My Routine:

10 Minute warm-up
    Stretch x3 (forward only 15-20 sec hold/until I feel a slight stretch)
    100 jelqs x 2 med grip 50 jelqs X 1 light grip
    Uli x3-4 ( hold for 20-25 seconds med grip/ I alternate between kegels with light grip on last 5-10 seconds)
    10 Minute warm-down

Kegel sets of 20 randomly through out day.

I occasionally do erect bends in all directions ( 2-3 times per week)

Did some pumping but detached a tendon or something on the right side so I no longer pump, eager to clamp and hang as girth is my main focus as of now.

Im currently 7" EL X 5.2" EG and weigh 190lbs.
    Im looking for better results with girth exercises and am wondering if It might be time to try pumping again or possibly clamping. Im also looking for weight hanging equipment. If anyone has any advice or can recommend a good product it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!!

Ellswick

Has your routine stopped producing gains?

How's the tendon "injury"?
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

You probably look like a new person, congratulations. That is some serious body modification to occur in 8 months. There are plenty of members and forums here to help you with all of your various questions.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Your injury will dick-tate what you can do. But the only devices I have are a Bib hanger, clamp, heating pad and a bunch of supplements. The Bib hanger was $130. Expensive yes, but it does a great job. One thing you have to watch out for during hanging is bad deformation. I have seen posts show how to build a bib hanger, and I have also seen some big deformed looking dicks because of this. The Bib hanger was designed for your dick. So it keeps deformation to a minimum. When I am done hanging I still have to rub olive oil to recirculate the blood in some spots. But I have no showing of scarred extended dick.

Comment

It is ok it doesn't give me any problems anymore, however I have not pumped in 2 months

Comment

yes I have stopped producing gains

Comment

Horse squeezes?

Comment

Originally posted by Ellswickus View Post

My Routine:

10 Minute warm-up
                Uli x3-4 ( hold for 20-25 seconds med grip/ I alternate between kegels with light grip on last 5-10 seconds)
                10 Minute warm-down

Did some pumping but detached a tendon or something on the right side so I no longer pump, eager to clamp and hang as girth is my main focus as of now.

Im looking for better results with girth exercises and am wondering if It might be time to try pumping again or possibly clamping. Im also looking for weight hanging equipment. If anyone has any advice or can recommend a good product it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks to all!!

Ellswick
                That is an exceptional length gain. What would you say your length gain was in about three months, or were you keeping track?
                Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                5.75 MEG.
                Started 3/2013.
                All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellswickus View Post

My Routine:

10 Minute warm-up
                  10 Minute warm-down

Ellswick
                  This is random but,.. Have you noticed hair growth on your upper shaft?

Comment

Ellswickus, just to be clear, you're talking about NBPEL in both cases, right?
                    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                    5.75 MEG.
                    Started 3/2013.
                    All manual so far.

Comment

I wasn't keeping track at all, just put my head (no pun intended) and put in the work. I am keeping track now and am seeing small gains that come and go, both girth and length.

Comment

no I haven't

Comment

I'm assuming you mean Bone press erect length (what's the N for)?? No I press in a little but not all the way to the bone. If I do that now I'm apprx. 7.5" sometimes longer. Used to be just under 6" if I remember correctly.

Comment

Working...
                          X