- 11-15-2013 #121
- 11-15-2013 #122
- Join Date
- Jul 2012
5000 this week
- 11-15-2013 #123Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!
Golf's progress log
Start of PE (16.7.2013)
BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
BPEL: 19.3 cm MSEG: 14.1 cm
Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision
- 11-15-2013 #124
Thanks for an encouraging and useful post. I am really excited about some impressive early newbie gains...and how PE feels. It starts my day off great. I was thinking about trying PF in the midst of my desire to move ahead, but maybe I should wait until I've finished the 90 day program?
When jelqing tomorrow, if I get too erect (a nice problem), should I just reverse kegel and wait before resuming?
- 11-15-2013 #125
Hey man. I like the upward trend!
- 11-15-2013 #126
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
You could kegel and hold for 20 seconds or alternate between kegel for 10 and RK for 10 for a couple reps. If that doesn't knock down the erection, consider a couple towel raises using a wash cloth.
- 11-15-2013 #127
- 11-15-2013 #128
- 11-16-2013 #129
Another great session. Great EQ...almost too good at times, had to wait and watch it relax a bit...what a great problem from where I started! Loving this thread and this cause. Hope you guys all stay at it. Let's keep encouraging each other! Stay "pumped"!
- 11-16-2013 #130
- By remek in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
- By Vociferous in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 06-04-2013, 07:59 PM
- By SuperDuper12 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-15-2013, 09:08 AM
- By faithandhope in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 11-11-2012, 11:57 AM
- By Dante311 in forum The GymReplies: 10Last Post: 01-09-2010, 11:10 PM