Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ulis > Clamping?

Just wanted to share some thoughts.

I've been doing ulis and clamping for a few months now, and now that I've tried both (I currently stick to ulis exclusively), I find it odd that many people refer to clamping as the "most extreme" girth exercise, or a "last resort".

For me, ulis cause way more pressure, but this is largely due to my technique. Most people do ulis for 30-60 seconds, but I do them for 10 straight minutes, just as if I were doing a clamping set. When I kegel, I release my grip, which allows for maximum inflow, and then regrip again before releasing the kegel to minimize outflow.

Being able to release and re-grip isn't an option with a clamp on, so each kegel is lessened in effect, and maximum expansion is more difficult to attain.

So don't think that just because a PE technique is mechanical, it's automatically more extreme than manual methods. Clamping might actually be a safer way (with more consistent pressure due to adjustable clamp vs incalculable grip tightness) to ease into my method.
    (current)
    BPEL: 6.125"
    MEG: 4.5"

(target)
    BPEL: ​7"
    MEG: ​6"

I think it really depends on the guy doing it. If you gain better with Ulis, then sure do them.. However.. I do believe that clamping is the "most extreme" girth exercise atleast for most people. It is also probably the best girth exercise for a "lazy man" haha

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
      Just wanted to share some thoughts.

I've been doing ulis and clamping for a few months now, and now that I've tried both (I currently stick to ulis exclusively), I find it odd that many people refer to clamping as the "most extreme" girth exercise, or a "last resort".

For me, ulis cause way more pressure, but this is largely due to my technique. Most people do ulis for 30-60 seconds, but I do them for 10 straight minutes, just as if I were doing a clamping set. When I kegel, I release my grip, which allows for maximum inflow, and then regrip again before releasing the kegel to minimize outflow.

Being able to release and re-grip isn't an option with a clamp on, so each kegel is lessened in effect, and maximum expansion is more difficult to attain.

So don't think that just because a PE technique is mechanical, it's automatically more extreme than manual methods. Clamping might actually be a safer way (with more consistent pressure due to adjustable clamp vs incalculable grip tightness) to ease into my method.
      How much have the ulis helped your girth ?
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

"I think it really depends on the guy doing it."

I disagree. Since a clamp cannot be released mid-kegel, less blood can be pumped in per contraction. Unless you have a PC muscle that knows to squeeze harder when there's a clamp on your dick, this should be a universal truth, not a matter of personal experience.

"I do believe that clamping is the 'most extreme' girth exercise atleast for most people."

Why?

"How much have the ulis helped your girth ?"

In the two months (give or take) I've been doing them, zero gains. My unit is a hard gainer from hell. Per session though, I typically get 0.5" or more of expansion, and it's noticeably more when I uli instead of clamp.
        (current)

(target)

Comment

Oh ok, hang in there, gains may be right around the corner.
          How long have you been pEing?

Comment

On and off, almost a year now. And yeah, I'm hoping that that 0.5" expansion will translate into gains in 6 months or so. From what I've read, that's a pretty realistic expectation.

I do 2x10 minutes daily (no rest days), sometimes 3-5 sets if I have time, and I have no negative PIs. Like I said, my dick is a hard gainer from hell, so of course this routine isn't advisable for everyone.
            (current)

(target)

Comment

Nice, yeah I like ulis. I feel they will work great. I'm not doing them atm, but I plan on it later.

Comment

Originally posted by eiffel View Post
                JFor me, ulis cause way more pressure, but this is largely due to my technique. Most people do ulis for 30-60 seconds, but I do them for 10 straight minutes.
                Really? You can squeeze and hold your penis for 10 min at a time? Don't you get tendonitis in your wrist or cramps in your forearms? Hell that's impressive. But then again, I'm more of the lazy clamping kind of guy.
                "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Yeah, if my hand gets worn out I'll squeeze the gripping digits with my opposite hand for support. This makes it pretty effortless, and I can exert plenty of pressure this way.

Clamping is definitely easier, but IMO limits the potential for maximum inflowutflow.

Also, I always edge during my ulis.
                  (current)

(target)

Comment

If you have both your hands tied, how can you edge
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I've enlisted a regular prostitute to help with that.

Seriously though, like I said, I only use the other hand if my grip is getting worn out, which doesn't even necessarily happen in a set. At that point though, I'll release the supporting grip intermittently to edge back to >100% EQ.
                      (current)

(target)

Comment

I do 3, 10 min clamping sets with 3,1 min ULIs in each one. Best of both worlds!
                        Starting: 1/14/12
                        BPEL 7.25 x 4.75(both MEG & BEG)

Update 4/15/14
                        BPEL 7.75 x 5.25 MEG, 5.625 BEG

Goal:
                        BPEL 8.5 x 6.5+

My log

Comment

So why don't you just clamp or follow a regular ULI/squeeze routine?

Girth gains comes slow for many, maybe if you take some time off, then follow a girth routine you'll start to see gains.
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Some1 have the link for Ulis? I type it in the search and nothing comes up. Ive seen it in some1s sig before but cant remember who

Comment

Uli - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

Comment

Working...
                              X