No Pain, No Gains

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Pain, No Gains

I finished the JP 90 routine and recently started doing squeezes and stretches similar to Big Al's jelq-free routine, but haven't seen any gains since I started really keeping track of my measurements 2 months ago. I also noticed throughout the forums that a lot of people say you should feel a slight soreness after finishing a routine. When I am done with my routine I never feel any sort of soreness at all and I've been drastically increasing my intensity of my exercises. I'm squeezing the crap out of my little guy with a 95% erection level and pulling it down as hard as I can for the side to side stretches. I may feel slight pain in the moment in which case I lightly decrease the intensity to an almost comfortable pain level during exercises. However, after my routine I feel no pain and I'm not seeing any noticeable gains.

Should I be increasing my intensity? Decreasing my intensity? Any help from pe pros would be grateful.

Never use body building ideologies when doing penis exercises. You should never ever feel pain.

You should feel good after a PE workout. Pulling as hard as you can WILL cause injury.

You should feel the pull but not in a pain full way.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think you need to be patient. Some guys don't see gains for many months. Some don't get gains at all. Time will tell. I wouldn't go more intense, just find a happy medium PE workout you can do and stick with long-term.
      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Listen to draggin and BigO..

What happened with the JP90? Did you gain or no?
        start: aug 1 2013
        bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
        Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
        Mseg: 5..5..6.5
        Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
          Listen to draggin and BigO..

What happened with the JP90? Did you gain or no?
          I'm not entirely sure, I didn't really have a consistent way of measuring when I first started pe like 6 months ago. I'm guessing if I did gain anything it was probably just eq.

How come I've seen some people say on the forums that a good workout usually means you feel a slight soreness afterwards?

Comment

Oh and I've definitely seen good flaccid gains over the past 6 months.

Comment

Slight soreness is OK, anything more not so much!
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Soreness is different from Pain..

Measuring is c.c.c.cruucial!!
                start: aug 1 2013
                bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by Plutorcus View Post
                  Oh and I've definitely seen good flaccid gains over the past 6 months.
                  That's mainly what ive seen to don't feel bad, Im really on point with my PE aswell. I just took a 3 day break to see if gains would come after rest days and nada. Same size erect but flaccid has was pretty small on the 3rd day so I don't even know if they are permanent flaccid gains lol w.e im patient ill just keep going

Comment

Early gains are common. Months 4 to 6 slow down. Like the guys said earlier, don't hurt yourself. The PE Pros (old guys) say to stick with it, increase a little at a time.

Comment

I know how you feel. I started on the 19th of September, the only difference I have seen is more erections through the day. No size difference. I wasn't expecting miracles, but just a tiny bit of growth would be nice, to show I'm doing it right.

Comment

Originally posted by WanaBigCock View Post
                        I know how you feel. I started on the 19th of September, the only difference I have seen is more erections through the day. No size difference. I wasn't expecting miracles, but just a tiny bit of growth would be nice, to show I'm doing it right.
                        I actually feel the opposite on this one, I see less erections throughout the day, pretty much 0 unexpected ones now and rarely see morning wood anymore, just turned 22 so I'm young.

Comment

I am not reading trying more (count wise), only more (intensity wise), sorry If I missed it.
                          This may be one way to explore.
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Plutorcus View Post
                            I actually feel the opposite on this one, I see less erections throughout the day, pretty much 0 unexpected ones now and rarely see morning wood anymore, just turned 22 so I'm young.
                            I started taking 250mg of Ginseng on weekdays around the time I started PE, so maybe that's linked to my erections.

Comment

You are normal. Flaccid gains are quick and easy. Next came EQ gains, which did create some increase in girth, in my case. EL gains seem almost impossible (for me) but i did get about 1/2 inch over 10 months on my BPEL measurement. Gains are ridiculously slow. It will test your patience. Most guys get discouraged and quit, so I hear.

Congrats on the EQ gains!! That is the prize! Women love EQ, not size, because better EQ makes better sex.
                              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
                              X