Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does PE not work for everyone?

Title says it all.
    The phrase "maybe it just doesn't work for you" seems to be thrown around a lot lately. Do you think PE with the purpose of enlarging does not work for everyone?
    Stats:
    (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.28
    MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
    NBPEL: 7.59
    MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Correct. PE clearly does not make every man's penis bigger.

I've been doing PE for 10 months and I too have doubts that it actually works to increase size gains. Sure, I did get newbee gains, but in retrospect I think it was mostly due to my increased EQ. The reason I say that is because I have had no size gains for the last 7 months. But that's ok because I am enjoying my EQ so much that I don't do PE for size gains anymore, I do it for the EQ. When EQ is at it's best, your cock is at it's biggest and sex is awesome, regardless of how many "inches" you are.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I think theoretically it works for everyone, but that certain people will have certain limiting factors..

Like, for example...

If someone says, "I need to gain weight"
      And someone replies "eat more"

And they do, yet gain nothing.., they may just have a high metabolism or something..

So adding more calories to your body can make it heavier, UNLESS there is some sort of limitation..

I believe this goes for PE, but I don't know what the limitations can be. Perhaps genetics, diet(overall health), doing the exercise properly, etc..
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
        Correct. PE clearly does not make every man's penis bigger.

I've been doing PE for 10 months and I too have doubts that it actually works to increase size gains. Sure, I did get newbee gains, but in retrospect I think it was mostly due to my increased EQ. The reason I say that is because I have had no size gains for the last 7 months. But that's ok because I am enjoying my EQ so much that I don't do PE for size gains anymore, I do it for the EQ. When EQ is at it's best, your cock is at it's biggest and sex is awesome, regardless of how many "inches" you are.
        I'm slightly feeling the same as you right now. I look at all my measurements, and see "gains" that look great and consistent, yet I questioned if it's just EQ..but the funny thing is, all I do is stretch (which I thought hurts EQ) so I don't see how I could be improving my EQ other than kegels, but to improve my EQ by 0.1" every two weeks from doing kegels,,,um I don't know, seems a little far fetched to me. I guess time will tell. My 90 days is up in like two days, so I guess I'm just at that point in my PE career..

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
          I'm slightly feeling the same as you right now. I look at all my measurements, and see "gains" that look great and consistent, yet I questioned if it's just EQ..but the funny thing is, all I do is stretch (which I thought hurts EQ) so I don't see how I could be improving my EQ other than kegels, but to improve my EQ by 0.1" every two weeks from doing kegels,,,um I don't know, seems a little far fetched to me. I guess time will tell. My 90 days is up in like two days, so I guess I'm just at that point in my PE career..
          Isn't that your before and after PE results in your signature?
          Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
          Current - 7.5 BPEL,
          5.75 MEG.
          Started 3/2013.
          All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Egymp View Post
            Title says it all.
            The phrase "maybe it just doesn't work for you" seems to be thrown around a lot lately. Do you think PE with the purpose of enlarging does not work for everyone?
            I think a lot of guys get a bit too enthusiastic about it and are overdoing it. It's not a muscle, but I firmly believe this can have ill effects.
            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
            5.75 MEG.
            Started 3/2013.
            All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
              Isn't that your before and after PE results in your signature?
              Yes.
              Before, progress, current, and goal

Comment

OK, I believe EQ can have a lot to do with size initially, but at a certain point it doesn't account for major deformation. Aside from the measurements, my penis' shape and look is different from my starting penis. I think the "frustration factor" and perception that this doesn't work is from the short time frames. Many guys will say that they have been doing this months...and I say you need years for small (big relative to penis) gains. Also, I believe that the conditioning and expertise of PE for your particular dick takes years. Yes, there are fast gainers but they are the minority. I am a very slow gainer...but I gained.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

After a year of PE and for the first 5-6 months I had no idea what I was doing very aimless tugging and pulling sometimes squeezing, but after I figured it out I got my gains
                  I don't know how PE doesn't work for people .. I'd love to understand why that is
                  "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

I believe it works for almost everyone. Many will have to test different theories before they have success.

I think if only one theory could be read it should be the TGC theory by remek.

It is a must read.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

People who don't get results should make videos so experts can view them and correct there form or confirm it.
                      Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                      NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                      Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                        People who don't get results should make videos so experts can view them and correct there form or confirm it.
                        Hmm it has sense
                        Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                        Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                          I think a lot of guys get a bit too enthusiastic about it and are overdoing it. It's not a muscle, but I firmly believe this can have ill effects.
                          Exactly. This is the key too...........guys get introduced to PE through their own efforts to get bigger and get WAY into it.........we're talkin' OBSESSED with it and hence they overdo it. I had a problem early on because like many guys, I got too into it and was doing it every chance I got. That was 9 years ago and I'm still going at it but I now know my limits and when to take sufficient rest breaks.......slow n steady wins the race....
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Works for me! I was a hard gaiber and it took devices and years of failing before but now im finally starting to see changes for the better

Comment

To be frank, I think it works for everyone. It's just that not everyone is doing it correctly or they're too gentle.
                              The same way you can't develop your pecs by bench pressing 20 lbs.
                              Into 19th Month
                              BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                              EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X