BPFSL lower than BPEL?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BPFSL lower than BPEL?

Does anyone know what it means when the BPFSL of the penis is lower than BPEL? I started out with my BPFSL approx 1/2"" lower than my BPEL, but now it is about 1/6" lower.

Also, the gains came uneven, In 5 months I have gained about 1/4" in BPEL and about 3/8", meaning that My BPFSL gains were more than double of my BPEL gains. Does that mean that at some point, when BPFSL gains catch up, my BPEL gains will increase also?
    Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
    NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
    BP 18.5 19.4 21
    EG 14.6 14.7

Well, the theory is if your BFLS is lower, it will be harder to gain in length. This is just a theory of course because you have dudes who have little flaccid but long erection length. But also lower BFLS can be cause of thicker ligaments, thicker tunica or even epidermis (penile membrane I mean). My BFLS was about 1/2 inch lower when I started but I still have no issues gaining along with cementing as well. It took me about 6 months to gain up to 3/4 then I kept cementing it til even now to that my body is fully adapted along will cemented cellular growth.
    Just a theory.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

my bpfsl was 1/4" more than my bpel 2 months ago. now is almost 3/4" more. my exercises have focused on the suspensory ligament up until recently

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
        my bpfsl was 1/4" more than my bpel 2 months ago. now is almost 3/4" more. my exercises have focused on the suspensory ligament up until recently

My BPFSL was an inch less than my BPEL when I started! I haven't measured since, but will at some point. Good luck man!
        Scooter Log:https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...k-box-log.html

Comment

My BPFSL is like 1" shorter than BPEL.

Comment

my BPFSL was about equal to my BPEL maybe a hair shorter when I first started and now my BPFSL is 1" longer than my BPEL.

Comment

My bpel and bpfsl are always the same.
              Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
              NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
              Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I feel like mine varies. It's gone from an inch shorter, to a quarter-inch longer at different times. I really hope it doesn't mean I'm a hard gainer.
                Start Dec. '14
                NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                  My BPFSL is like 1" shorter than BPEL.
                  Originally posted by RascalScooter View Post
                  My BPFSL was an inch less than my BPEL when I started! I haven't measured since, but will at some point. Good luck man!
                  And how were your gains? (timeframe/gains in length?)
                  Re-Start 2 mos GOAL
                  NBP 16.9 17.4 19.5
                  BP 18.5 19.4 21
                  EG 14.6 14.7

Comment

Mine started lower and has now caught up. Took awhile to catch up but I've seen great flaccid gains as well as erect.
                    BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                    MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                    CI:1.5 -2.5
                    Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                    275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                    6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Not everyone subscribes to this theory but I have found it to be correct in my own experience. I started with a longer BPSFL and it remained longer during my first inch of gains. At some point the measurements evened out and my gains stopped. Now the BPSFL is longer again and I'm starting a new round of gains. Your mileage may vary.
                      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
                      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
                      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Mines a big lower, but in the past 6 months I have gained .8 inches in length and none in girth. Again, just another theory.

Comment

Does the TGC Theory state that I will have a hard time gaining girth because my BPFSL is 1" shorther than my BPEL? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
                            Does the TGC Theory state that I will have a hard time gaining girth because my BPFSL is 1" shorther than my BPEL? Anyone?
                            don't remember but here it is https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
                              https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

Not everyone subscribes to this theory but I have found it to be correct in my own experience. I started with a longer BPSFL and it remained longer during my first inch of gains. At some point the measurements evened out and my gains stopped. Now the BPSFL is longer again and I'm starting a new round of gains. Your mileage may vary.
                              I would be satisfied if it worked out that way for me

Comment

Working...
                              X