is the warm down important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the warm down important?

I warm up for every PE session, but i never have the time or see the point in warming down, is it vital? Or am i alright as it is. I have'nt had any problems with pain so hence my question.

Thanks yup

I'm a beginner and I warm down after my routine it helps in the healing process.

Comment

The warm down keeps more blood in the now stretched penis for a longer time. It helps more than one might think.
      The force is strong with you young Skywalker. Obi Wan has trained you well.

before: 6X4.5
      now: 7X5
      next: 8X6

Comment

I was wondering this too. Good to know now.
        Start (Oct 12, 2013): BPEL: 7.0" , NBPEL: 6.5", EG 5.0", FL: 5.0" FG: 4.0"

Current (Dec 1, 2013): BPEL: 7.50" EG: 5.26"

Goal: BPEL: 8.0" EG: 6.0"

Comment

In relation to this topic I'm wondering which is better warm cloth or cold cloth after the work out. I think I've read somewhere in the forums that cold cloth is also good.

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys. But, how exactly does it help? Do i dare ask for the science behind it?

Comment

I'm curious about this too because I recently heard that it's more important to warm down after exercise than to warm up.

Personally, from any physical activity I ever done, it always felt best to start light (or warm up) before doing strenuous activities..and also to stretch (or warm down) afterwards.
              I think it would always be best to do both..but what do I know, there's no M.D. after my name.
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I think so even though I don't do it anymore. When I made the biggest gains, I did the warm down by using hot wraps. My current living situation is not convenient to use hot wraps. I am really thinking of getting an electric blanket. So maybe there is something to the warm down thing. Hmmmm...

Comment

I reckon warming down helps with not sustaining injuries. But I do not think that it generally helps you with gains directly. IT MIGHT, but it varies with everyone. The actual reason that you do warm down is that you relax your family jewel back to its normal state before you warm up.

Its just like actually working out I guess, if you warm down after an workout, your muscles will be chilled back to normal and there will be less chance of injury. If you have the time, just do the warm down. Its not like spending an extra 10 minutes of your life warming down your unit is going to kill you.
                  Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

Working...
                  X