Relation between testicle size and testosterone level

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relation between testicle size and testosterone level

I really couldn't get any reliable info on this topic on the internet, so I decided to post my question here. Firstly, is there any relation between testicle size and testosterone levels? Given that there is, what can I do to increase my testosterone levels? Maybe taking in certain foods or zinc supplements or exercising more may help? So theoretically does this mean that as I increase my testosterone levels, my testicles will grow bigger? Thanks for any feedback.

I wanted to know the same thing about nuts and testosterone level.
    BUt I guess there is no relation between them . maybe , maybe not.
    Main Goal
    BPEL 7

EG 5

ultimate goal
    BPEL 8
    EG 6

guinness world record

BPEL 14.5
    EG 8 lol JK

Comment

There is relation between testicle size and what kind of parent you will be. The bigger the balls the less you will show interest in rising a baby.
      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
      Current stats

Comment

@arkham haha I saw that too while I was researching this matter. But not really answering my question. Thanks anyway. Anyone has any idea on this matter?

Comment

Your testicles produce testosterone. I would imagine if they were having to produce extra due to increased physical needs and the intake of certain foods and supplements, they may increase slightly in size. I can tell you from personal experience that they do shrink in size if taking testosterone injections since they no longer are required to produce testosterone. After fixing my T problem, my balls did grow back to proper size, maybe even a little bigger according to the wife.

You should be able to find lots of info on ways to increase T production. I have found that almonds and Brazil nuts help. I also used a combination of cod liver oil and butter oil helped. Cholesterol is essential to the production of T. Stay away from soy at all costs. In men it increases estrogen production and a reduction of T.

Also doing heavy lifting with large muscle groups helps to increase T. Doing heavy sets of squats for instance.
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I did testicle jelqing and this increased my testicle size. Which just happened to increase my energy level, muscle tone, and attitude.
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Things like zinc and dietary fat will only increase testosterone if you are deficient in them; they are NOT "boosters".

Regarding resistance training (squats/deadlifts), the 'T' spike is transient and any temporary increase is corrected by the body shortly after.

If you are looking to significantly increase (enough to make a difference in anything), the only way to do it is to inject it. Period.

Comment

@daddydick so you have tried testicle jelqing? Does it help the balls to hang lower or it also increases testicle size? What kind of results have you had? Also are your results permanent?

Comment

Just curious... Is there a relation between testosterone level and sex drive, especially during puberty? Off-topic, but just wondering.
                  Start: BPEL: ~5.00+ Girth: 5.00" (Base/Mid)

7/22/15:
                  BPEL ~5.5" Optimistic... Girth: 5-3/8" Base, 5.00" mid

Goal:
                  BPEL ~7.5", Mid-Girth: 5.50", maybe 6" towards base.

Comment

@JDC93 ah I see. But I would imagine that lifting would help me to lose weight which would in turn increase testosterone and increase testicle size right? Cause I'm a little fat and I think slimming down might help. Also it would decrease the fat pouch around the pubic area which makes the testicles look smaller. What do you think?

Comment

Isnt it like that larger balls= more sperm? And isnt testosterone a byproduct of sperm creation? When the brains sends LH to testicles to make sperm?
                      Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
                      Current stats

Comment

Originally posted by penismaster View Post
                        @JDC93 ah I see. But I would imagine that lifting would help me to lose weight which would in turn increase testosterone and increase testicle size right? Cause I'm a little fat and I think slimming down might help. Also it would decrease the fat pouch around the pubic area which makes the testicles look smaller. What do you think?
                        Depends on how overweight you are. If I recall correctly, there is a correlation between obesity and decreased testosterone in men. I'm not sure how big of a drop it is though.

You will definitely see a 'fat pad' reduction if you lose weight.

Comment

Forgot to add that I'm not sure if your testicles will appear larger adter weightloss, but it's certainly possible.

Comment

Testical size fluctuates based on few factors. If ur fat ur nuts can sometimes be hidden and sucked up into ur fat pad , If not and u have reg nuts they will be bigger if u don't masturbate , more sperm equal larger balls.. There no relationship to test output , the Leydig cells are responsible for this ; the reason on steroids u lose ball size is because after awhile usually toward middle of a heavy androgen cycle or toward the end p
                            07/01/12
                            NBPEL 5.75
                            EG 5.25
                            BPEL 6.25

Comment

[QUOTE=hulk888;761039]Testical size fluctuates based on few factors. If ur fat ur nuts can sometimes be hidden and sucked up into ur fat pad , If not and u have reg nuts they will be bigger if u don't masturbate , more sperm equal larger balls.. There no relationship to test output , the Leydig cells are responsible for this ; the reason on steroids u lose ball size is because after awhile usually toward middle of a heavy androgen cycle or toward the end post cycle ur balls stop sending signals to produce and And also sperm count goes way down causing shrunken balls
                              07/01/12
                              NBPEL 5.75
                              EG 5.25
                              BPEL 6.25

Comment

Working...
                              X