Squeezing techniques for girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeezing techniques for girth

Can someone please explain squeezing techniques for girth? What are they and how should we do them? I've seen people refer to them in their posts, but as a newcomer to PE I don't know what they are. I'd love some help with this.
    Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
    Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
    Goal 8x6
    Getinbig's progress log
    Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Erect Squeeze - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    Uli - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...e-routine.html
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Also been curious about this. Do you think those 2 are the best workouts + jelqing for girth? I'm just starting to wear my phallosan for 12 hours a day so length wise I'm set.. Now I just need some manual girth work while the phallosan does its job.
      Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
      Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
      Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

You shouldn't do Erect Squeezes or Uli's as a newbeginner though.

And yes indeed, they are very good for girth. Best girth exercises would probably be erect squeezes, uli's, clamping and pumping.

Comment

I agree with Thenewguy2

Also check https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 11-02-2013, 03:20 PM.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by Thenewguy2 View Post
            You shouldn't do Erect Squeezes or Uli's as a newbeginner though.

And yes indeed, they are very good for girth. Best girth exercises would probably be erect squeezes, uli's, clamping and pumping.
            When can I begin doing these? I start week three of JPs 90 day program on Monday.
            Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
            Goal 8x6
            Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Thanks MrB8. The links helped me understand a bit more. I'd love a written description of how the different squeezes should be done. When do you think I can begin doing these? I have only completed two weeks of JPs 90 day program at this point.
              Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
              Goal 8x6
              Getinbig's progress log

Comment

When you finish JP90.

Comment

You gotta get some conditioning on your unit before you squeeze the dog breath out of him .
                  I do mine mostly full flaccid .
                  I don't think squeezing a hard erection is the way to growth .
                  mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

I recommend you don't do them before you finish the 90 days of conditioning, it would be even better to postpone them till you pass 4 to 6 months or when your newbie gains stop.

Girth work is very intense and should not be taken lightly.

Comment

Good advice from everyone. Thanks for responding. I'll probably wait for at least four months before I begin any squeezing so my unit is prepared. PE has become a new "fun" hobby. A lot of nice people on these forums. Thanks to all once again.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log

Comment

real easy to get bruises and not even know your'e over doing it

Comment

I guess that why Mr B8, youforme93, maelsukr, and Thenewguy2 all recommend taking it slow and getting conditioned before trying adding any squeeze techniques to my PE program. Thanks for sharing your experience.
                          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                          Goal 8x6
                          Getinbig's progress log

Comment

Yes you need condition. I use a cockring as well (see my thead on the topic) and even after jp90 I still got donut dick twice. Works though I'm gaining girth again for the first time in months. May be hindering length gains go....
                            Start
                            (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                            BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Just now working in this Squeeze technique to my training , I'll see how this works out .. doing it at 50% erection . Never have tried this before for girth work. But I'll stick to it for about 2 months along with my Mandingo stretches & see if I can get some gains in L & G ,
                              Currently
                              BPEL 7.75
                              EG 5.75
                              Goal
                              BPEL 8
                              EG 6

Comment

Working...
                              X