Less noisy warm up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Less noisy warm up?

Only way I've been warming up is by microwaving my ricesock, which makes me have inconsistent workdays, since I hve been caught twice and now it is really awkward. I do not have any alone time other than when in bed. Is there another more subtle way of warming my bro?

When someone sees you warming your rice sock, just tell them you're relaxing a muscle that felt like it had been pulled. (No lie there, lol)

Or you can get an electric heating pad, using the same excuse. Keep it in your room, no problem.

Comment

Your cock + a cup+ hot water= a couple seconds for the water temperature to reach hot and thats all the noise you will hear. This is what I do, its been effective thus far and the hot water soothes my ligs right before a workout..

Some say a heating pad works well to, I have yet to try that however.

Comment

I tend to microwave water in a cup for 1 minute and then take it out, afterwards i get a piece of cloth and dip it inside the cup. The cloth gets pretty warm and then i place it over my penis, repeat the process when you feel the sock is losing the warmth. No one will ever know...

Comment

You could buy an electric heating pad. Other than that all I can think of is the typical towel in warm water.
          Oct '13 - Nov '13

BPEL 7.0" + 7.1"
          NBPEL 6.5" + 6.7"
          BEG 5.5"+ 5.6"
          MEG 5.3" + 5.5"

Goal (for now)
          BPEL 7.8"
          NBPEL 7.5"
          EG 6.0"

Comment

Just go in the bathroom and use a hot water soaked face cloth and just say your washing your face.
            "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Or don't warm up at all. I have never warmed up and so have many others. Most swear by it, but I have never experienced a single injury in all the years I have been doing PE. Like I say, proper technique, sessions that aren't too long or too strenuous, or done too often will eliminate 99% of all injuries (give or take a little!!!). If you are on pins and needles before every session, your attention is not going to be where it should be.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I notice that if I warm-up for too long (10+ mins) or with high temp. my EQ suffers so I go for like 5 to 7.5 minutes.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                  I notice that if I warm-up for too long (10+ mins) or with high temp. my EQ suffers so I go for like 5 to 7.5 minutes.
                  Really???
                  start: aug 1 2013
                  bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                  Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                  Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                  Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                    When someone sees you warming your rice sock, just tell them you're relaxing a muscle that felt like it had been pulled. (No lie there, lol)

Or you can get an electric heating pad, using the same excuse. Keep it in your room, no problem.
                    I like this one ^
                    +1

Also... Hot bath, hot water cup in shower, electric heating pad..

Comment

A hot water bottle works great for me!

Comment

I use a rice sock, and nobody says anything (three housemates). I'll take it out and place it on my shoulder and sit down and watch tv while it cools to the appropriate temperature, then go to my room and do my workout. They must think it's for my shoulder, or they don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                          Really???
                          Unfortunately yes! I don't know why.
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                            Unfortunately yes! I don't know why.
                            That's odd. It seems it would be the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post

The thing if I say that, my mom will insist I go check it(since I will be warming it up often). Will check out heating pad prices.

Comment

Working...
                              X