L or G first?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L or G first?

Length or girth first? Currently on the last few weeks I the JP90 routine. I might just stick with it and add ulis. But I curious on jelqing at a low or high erection level. I'm 6.5 bpel and 4.5 eg.

Go for both L & G and take what you can get. Experiment with jelqing. Find what you like. I prefer jelqs at a higher EQ, but only if your dick is conditioned. Nothing is worth an injury. Persistence is key.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

K I'm coming up on the end of the routine and was just thinking about jelqing back at a lower erection for length then adding ulis for girth in between jelqs then vjelqs.

Comment

For my gains I found that a 85% Length and 15% girth routine was really effective and kept my EQ awesome.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

It's often recommended that you do both simultaneously.
          Keep the routine if you've gained something. Otherwise, toss it and try something different.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I go with the gains. So if I am going for length and I gain girth, so be it! Vice versa. However, I do alternate from length to girth about every 6 months. I am finishing up on my length routine and for the spring an early summer, I will go for girth. If you are really gaining on one, then just keep riding out the gains
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I would say in your case girth. You already have an above average length so no need to put too much attention on it for the time being. So work on catching up on girth. That is my vote. I am casting it now.
              Begin 7/25/2011:
              NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
              FL 5.25, FG 5.2
              NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
              UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                Go for both L & G and take what you can get. Experiment with jelqing. Find what you like. I prefer jelqs at a higher EQ, but only if your dick is conditioned. Nothing is worth an injury. Persistence is key.
                I was going to say the same.

I guess I can add one thing. There is a rubberband theory that says its easier to stretch a thin penis. Therefore, you should work on length until you get where you want and then work on girth. One or the other. But I think that would be boring. And besides that they are separate parts of the penis! So my suggestion is to do what you enjoy. Mix length and girth workouts as you please. PE is a long process.

Comment

Simultaneously as maybe jelqing at low erection level for length tunica focused. Then after 25 jelqs add ULIs for girth then 25 jelqs then the vjelqs for more girth

Either ulis or horse squeezes.

Comment

I do not agree. I would recommend girth first. Because that is what the ladies love most. Its the hardest to achieve. But with your smaller volume itsbest for you. You will make this happen through:

1. Dedication one hour 3-4 days a week.
                    2. Ulis - A LOT!
                    3. Jelqing normally
                    4. Bathmate

This is what I have notice after 4 years of PE. Length exercises destroy your girth gains and goes hard on your poor dick.
                    If you skip the length exercise, instead of to many rest days(because you need to) do ULIs!

At least for me.
                    BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
                    EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

If you're after both length and girth, do them both in one routine. If you mean the order of the exercises in your routine, it's typically best to do girth exercises first- since stretches can cause temporarily cause a level of exhaustion that can make performing girth work immediately afterwards difficult.

The exception to that rule is if you're prone to getting too erect during your girth exercises- in which case, doing length work first will help you to tire the penis out enough to where you won't be as prone to getting fully erect during girth work. Again- this is provided that you're doing one exercise immediately after the other.
                      Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

Why does everyone say girth work is harder then length work.Girth gains are easy for me but length takes for ever.
                        Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                        NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                        Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                          Why does everyone say girth work is harder then length work.Girth gains are easy for me but length takes for ever.
                          I think it's relative. It is harder to gain an inch in girth- as compared to an inch in length, but gaining an inch in girth actually contributes a lot more to size- when compared to gaining an inch in length.

See Measuring Penis Volume - Getting the Whole Picture for details on how that equation works. You can also get visual feedback experimenting with different ratios of length to girth using the following script Mr Average?
                          Want One FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

25 years of experience in male enhancement now compiled into a 192 page instantly downloadable ebook -CLAIM YOURS HERE NOW for $7 (instead of $37)

Comment

I think I could be a big girth gainer but I stopped because of my wife.I was at 5.7 but I don't know if it was cemented seen as I haven't measured in sometime.I started at 4.9 and got all that in about 8months.
                            Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                            NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                            Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Length is usually easier, go for both and see which you like more. I personally like a combination of both.
                              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                              CI:1.5 -2.5
                              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Working...
                              X