- 11-04-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
I am 2.5 inches flacid and 5.7 erect, I gain more than double my flacid length when erect, just started jelqing and ballooning today, do you think I have a better chance of seeing gains because of elasticity or something? And I just turned 18 and I was wondering if age plays into jelqing at all. Thanks
- 11-04-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
Welcome aboard AverageJoe777, We're glad you're here.
If you haven't done so yet I recommend you READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.
Pay special attention to the threads on safety and physiological indicators as they can help you navigate your PE journey without injury.
I recommend you also look at the JP90 beginner routine for your initial conditioning. Using your PIs as a guide you can adjust the intensity to fit your penis' needs.
There has been little correlation between being a grower and gains. Many will explain the tendency for their penis to turtle has reduced, which leads to an appearance of gains. There is also little correlation between age and gains.
The biggest contributor to gains is consistency, safety, and diligence.
Good Luck with your goals!
- By TimmyDurp in forum Progress ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 08-01-2012, 06:34 PM
- By Overdidit in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:17 PM
- By Lord Sidious in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 05-18-2011, 04:09 PM
- By mechanicJT in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-11-2011, 02:52 PM
- By pen_is92 in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 7Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:26 PM