Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE Routine Question

Hi folks, how is everything going?

Ive just got a little question to ask you. I have been doing PE for 5 months now, and I changed my routine like 3 times.

First I was using the JP 90, and I saw some nice changes the first 2 months.

After that, I didnt see any improovements so I decided to change the routine and make it a bit harder. Basicly it was a JP 90 but with fowers at the end and some more stretches. The routine was pretty heavy, and I saw some changes but only at the start.

Then I decided in the last month just to Jelq. I have been doing normal Jelqs and V Jelqs for 30-40 minutes a day. I had little gains.

I would like to gain more girth, because I have the sense I havent gain so much in that. In length its ok and I saw improovement. So what should I add to my actual routine, shall I continue, or shall I change the actual?
    If you have any more advanced routine or some general advice I would really thank you.

As usual sorry for my gramatic mistakes

Take care and have a nice day!
    (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Bump - still seeking for advice
    (07/01/2015) BPEL 6,5"/NBPEL 5,7" /MSEG 5"

(16/07/2016) BPEL 7,48'' /NBPEL 6,1" /MSEG 5,6''

Goal: BPEL 8,5" /NBPEL What my bodyfat allows haha /MSEG 6,25"

Comment

This sounds like the normal progression to me.

Gains are fast in the beginning, and it causes many people to jump ship once gains slow down. The reality of it is, after your first few months gains will slow to a crawl (think in terms of gaining fractions of an inch per year at this point). You may need to try a specific routine for 4-6 months before evaluating the effectiveness of it.

If we could all gain at the same rate that we did when we started, there would be literally no limit on how much we could gain, but this just simply isn't reality. The body learns to adapt and resist our PE efforts, like it does any external stimuli. Being patient and putting in the effort over long periods of time is the only way to try to overcome this
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
      X