- 11-04-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
Hey guys- so I'm wondering about whether I am supposed to be doing kegels/reverse kegels. I read up on how to tell if you have an imbalanced pelvic floor, and I don't really have much if any of the symptoms listed. I do get the occasional involuntary kegel, but that's mostly if I am getting an erection while lying down and wearing tight underwear, which constrains my erection from growing as fast as it would otherwise.
I don't want to do too many kegels or reverse kegels and give myself an imbalanced pelvic floor, or make the imbalance more pronounced. So I've been doing a 1 to 1 kegel/reverse kegel routine- every time I kegel, I also reverse it. Is this advisable for someone who appears to be more or less balanced, and even if someone is imbalanced, would a 1:1 routine make things worse or improve them?
- 11-04-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
When i kegel i do the 1:1 thing too its best... i used to only kegel and. I would kegel alot which got so imbalanced i couldnt pee in public because i couldnt reverse kegel properly and pee would not flow also i could not control my cumshots... balance is very important for pelvic floor excersize
- 11-04-2013 #3
Damn I wish I knew this. I never do reverse kegals only regular ones which I can hold for a couple minutes at least probably.
- 11-05-2013 #4
I think this may be the first time I've heard of imbalanced pelvic floor.start: aug 1 2013
his mother was a mudder..
- By B.G.Brown82 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2013, 12:45 AM
- By Mr. Stang in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 33Last Post: 08-29-2013, 05:44 AM
- By Tigerman in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 03-14-2013, 02:50 PM
- By vooyes in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2012, 11:05 AM
- By buttersketch in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 09-02-2012, 06:08 PM