fake supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fake supplements

We've probably all wondered about this. I wish they would have said which 2 makers were genuine.
    Yahoo Shine - Women's Lifestyle | Healthy Living and Fashion Blogs

Are there any out there approved by the FDA? I use "nature made" & "spring valley" I hope they are real! lol

Comment

The FDA does not require OTC supplement manufacturers to submit their products for the FDA to review or receive FDA approval before marketing. The 8 of 10 companies in the article that are selling junk are making false claims which is technically illegal. I did gather that some prescription supplements do have to go through the FDA ringer though
      wannahung
      Last edited by wannahung; 11-05-2013, 07:19 AM.

Comment

You can never trust the FDA. The FDA's approval means nothing to me. The FDA frequently approves drugs and foods that hurt and even kill a lot of Americans. The FDA is too political and not really about your health.

As a far as supplements go, I do believe you get what you pay for. If you want good vitamins than don't buy them at Walmart!! Go to a health food store or whole food store. Don't get he cheapest (they are junk) but don't get the most expensive either (they are a rip-off). You would be safest getting the mid-ranged priced supplements.
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Put it in a glass of water for 4 hrs. If it dissolves more than likely it's good. Meaning it's getting into your system. A lady at an independent health store told me this.
          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by BigRooster View Post
            Put it in a glass of water for 4 hrs. If it dissolves more than likely it's good. Meaning it's getting into your system. A lady at an independent health store told me this.
            24 hours. I'm on mobile.
            I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
            X