- 11-06-2013 #1
This question goes out to all the dudes who have actually gained... no theory specs please. What is the best way to go about reaching your goal? So I am about BPEL 6.5x5. My dream would be BPEL 8x6. What would be the best way to reach this goal strictly length until I reach 8? or gain some length say .5 then switch to girth, then back to length? I think it's called TGC theory? Also just yay or nay my current routine.
1. Try to rice sock warm-up when I can usually 5 min
2. Manual stretches all directions 2x30 seconds
3. Manual big circles 13 left hand, 13 right hand. Optional 5 min jelq.
4. At least 1 hour sets(I try to push it to 1.5h sometimes 2h) in my extender, at the first tension hash mark(600g?) Jelq to revitalize glans.
5. Traction wrap until my next set in the extender or until I go to bed.
6. Repeat step 1-5 as many times as possible
7. Go to bed, loose fitting sweats. No traction wrap.
Should I traction wrap when I sleep? Maybe with a lighter looser fitting material? I've been doing just extender work no traction wrapping for the last month. Started this routine on monday, planning on carrying it for a couple months, track progress and adjust from there. If this doesn't show results what should be my next move? Hanging?
Last edited by Mr. TeenieWeenie; 11-06-2013 at 12:44 AM.
- 11-06-2013 #2
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- L.A. Cali
It's strange you said no theories when you mention the TGC theory. What I'm getting so far is that the theory works for some but not others. For example, the theory was apparently irrelevant for this guy.
- 11-06-2013 #3
I'm not sure when the TGC theory moved beyond the hypothesis stage. tyhe important thing in your routine is consistency and determination with regular rest periods.
Lord- I had to use spell check 3 times there. Going to have to learn to type better.
It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells
- 11-06-2013 #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
It sounds like your trying to do srt.If you are maybe you should have your extender on after your routines and untill you go to sleep.Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe
- 11-07-2013 #5
I've been meaning to ask this question and I'll probably start another thread for it but what is the overall trend for PEing? What I mean is what is the natural progression of the journey? It seems like everyone one asks questions trying to figure that out but no one points the to the big picture or at least I haven't seen it. Let me be more specific:
A noob usually starts with a manual routine right? No devices. Just good old fashioned jelqing and stretching, maybe some edging. Most likely will make some beginner gains then Plateau. Take some time off, decondition the penis hopefully make some more gains. Then?
I think this is where I am at. I got an extender and some band-aids to traction wrap with. Hopefully these will show some results, if not I may have to get a hanger and a pump.
- By ronnierokk in forum Progress ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2013, 12:39 PM
- By rainbowfarts in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:32 PM
- By andy94 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-29-2012, 10:17 AM
- By andy94 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 01-29-2012, 02:28 AM
- By mentos in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:08 PM