Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to get a bigger penis but struggle with the commitment

HI Guys

first post here, i want to get a bigger penis but struggle with the commitment to keep it going? what has kept you motivated to continue to do it, i done it for two weeks once and the gains were good, i was only jelqing and that shouldve kept me going but a night on the drink and ive not done it in months, any help would be appreciated

thanks

Originally posted by themole View Post
    HI Guys

first post here, i want to get a bigger penis but struggle with the commitment to keep it going? what has kept you motivated to continue to do it, i done it for two weeks once and the gains were good, i was only jelqing and that shouldve kept me going but a night on the drink and ive not done it in months, any help would be appreciated

thanks
    Check out these sections of the forums. You're not the only one in a journey to enlarge your penis.

Introduce Yourself

Progress Forum

Success Forum

I have just recently started PE, so you can check on my blog for motivation if you want.
    Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

thanks mate i will do that

Comment

You don't want it bad enough then.
        Stats:
        (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
        NBPEL: 7.28
        MEG: 5.70

UPDATED: (Measured sitting down, non-bone pressed)
        NBPEL: 7.59
        MEG: 5.9

changed to Registered user group from Awaiting email verification.

Comment

Be. Do. Have.

If you want to "be" something and you "do" what it takes to earn it, then you will "have" it. There is no other way.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Well I get bored a lot so that's when I do it. Hey I used to think it was weird to do it but now I call it jelqing. Where else can you play with your best friend and call it exercise?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

What motivates me? To be perfectly frank, every time a girl grabs my dick, her eyes light up, she gasps and says "Damn, it's so big." Nothing is more of a sexual turn-on than that IMO.
              Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
              Current - 7.5 BPEL,
              5.75 MEG.
              Started 3/2013.
              All manual so far.

Comment

Welcome themole!

I agree that the motivation has to come from within. If you have the desire and dedication, you can make it happen.

The positive effects have always been motivation for me. The inspiration by the members here is another big reason.

If you make the effort, we'll meet you half way with encouragement. So don't give up, get a plan together, set goals, and start a log. All things that will make you accountable to yourself, and keep you going.

Good luck!
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

For me, the motivation is that every next 0.1" means more then the previous. For example:

6.8"
                  (1 in 11) to 7" (1 in 17): this 0.2" skipped 6 people
                  7.4" (1 in 51) to 7.6" (1 in 95): this 0.2" skipped 44 people
                  7.8" (1 in 187) to 8" (1 in 387): this 0.2" skipped 200 people
                  8.4" (1 in 1.954) to 8.6" (1 in 4.767): this 0.2" skipped 2.813 people
                  8.8" (1 in 12.283) to 9" (1 in 33.433): this 0.2" skipped 21.150 people

lol, I'll just keep going, I'm doing this for myself since I never bothered to check and I wanted to...

9.4" to 9.6": this 0.2" skipped 644.944 people
                  9.8" to 10": this 0.2" skipped 8.214.174 people
                  10.4" to 10.6": this 0.2" skipped 560.603.495 people
                  10.8" to 11": this 0.2" skipped 12.324.594.629 people

Okay, I had enough...
                  Into 19th Month
                  BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                  EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

If you cant commit you will never gain sorry

Comment

Emember, Rit's jelg for health month, so everytime you exercise, jump on the forum and record your final number, you'll be working out, and helping a great cause at the same time. Sorry I didn't include the link to the forum, I'm on my phone and it takes to long to to load all the pages and copy the url...but that brings me to my next point, stay active on here! The more you read and learn, the more your mind will be thinking about when the next time is to exercise, and you'll be more engaged in your own self improvement. You've taken the first steps, creating an account and making some posts, hopefully you're already PEing too, now all you have to do is stay active. Best of luck!
                      Starting: 25 October 2013
                      BPEL - 7 1/4"
                      BPFSL - 7 7/8"
                      EG - 5"

Current:
                      BPEL - 7 11/16"
                      BPFSL - 8"
                      EG - 5"

Comment

It's just like any other commitment: homework in school, studying, housework, getting up early to go fishing, pe-ing, stop drinking and smoking pot, etc. etc.. The hardest part is getting started each time. Discipline yourself!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                          What motivates me? To be perfectly frank, every time a girl grabs my dick, her eyes light up, she gasps and says "Damn, it's so big." Nothing is more of a sexual turn-on than that IMO.
                          That is one BIG MOTIVATION you've got right there!

Aside from that, I take PE as a hobby. But it is the kind of hobby that once I started doing it, I will have to keep going. So I guess that by thinking PE in a less stressed way like going to work or college, you can get more out of your PE session while not thinking too much about commiting to it.
                          NewbieToPE2013
                          Last edited by NewbieToPE2013; 11-06-2013, 02:55 PM.
                          Post #009 out now! (19/01/2014)
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/newbietope2013/

Comment

Drive and discipline are huge factors, but "why" you want to gain and the emotions behind them are also very important. Even if you are driven, if you approach PE training suffering from deep anxieties it may interfere in your rate of gains because of poor EQ. The lack of gains over time could cause a lack of motivation- and may even contribute to a "vicious cycle" of sorts regarding performance.

This is a chief reason why trainees with low EQ and SC (Sexual Confidence) are advised to focus on improving those parameters before taking on enlargement work. Even if you don't have anxieties, if you have low EQ, your rate of size gains would be greatly improved by your improving your EQ.
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Yes I had deep anxieties when I was introduced and my commitment was all over the place, now Im me Im back and Im alot more focused. I have my days and my routine layed out and I want to do this for me. Its almost like a hobby that I enjoy and the reward is the same as any other hobby to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X