Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To people with starting below average girth, how's your improvement?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To people with starting below average girth, how's your improvement?

To anyone with starting below average girth like under 4.25 - 4.5 girth. How much do you gain and how long does it take you?

I have BPEL of 7.0 and surprisingly low EG of 4.25. I want to get up to 5.5 or 6 if it is possible as long I'm dedicated and patient.

I'm trying to get a good idea of realistic girth gains especially from low girth. I'm also wondering at low girth like 4.25 you can gain more girth easier than someone with 5 - 5.5 girth.
    Started at 10/27/13
    BPFL: 4.5 BPEL: 7.0 BPSFL: 7.0
    MFG: 3.5 MEG: 4.17 BEG: 4.5ish

7/24/16 Stats:
    BPFL: 5.5 BPEL: 7.4 BPSFL: 7.75
    MFG: 3.81 MEG: 4.44 BEG: 5.06

Everyone is different, when I started I wanted length I accidentaly got girth so be patient it will happen
    Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

Make sure you focus mostly on girth after your jp 90

Comment

I've gained .5+ after starting at 4.5.

I cannot stress the importance of consistant workouts and heating before and after.

That's not a bad starting size at all, btw.

Good Luck
        Start 1/16/13 - 6.1 X 4.5
        Now - 7.0 x 5.0

Comment

Hey bro I started at 4.4 or so with a NBL of 7.5 so you can see how badly I need girth lol

Been jelqing pretty consistently about 2 weeks now and I've been able to get .1 girth more along the whole shaft so with time im sure you will reach a decent girth with time

Comment

I'm sticking my workouts religiously including heating before and after. I'm planning to do uli and clamping along jelqings after JP90. I hope I'll reach my goal girth within two years. I'm in early 20s, so I got plenty of time. My penis seems pretty wide compared to my girth. It's around 1.6 wide which it would make my girth closer to 5 if my penis is more round.
            Started at 10/27/13

7/24/16 Stats:

Comment

I have gone from 4.6-5.1 with inconsistent PE and never truly targeting girth so I would say that a good girth routine and consistency would easily push you up to the 5" mark in 6 months or so, maybe a year.

Comment

I started at 4.5" girth and currently am around 5.6" - 5.7" mid girth.
                I have never used heat.
                I did start with a bit of jelqing, but it didn't really feel very effective to me. I guess it prepared me for more intensive PE though.
                It has taken me 4 years or so I guess. Most of my gains came fairly quickly and consistently a year or so ago.
                I was PEing very intensively during that period.
                I had a break of 2 months recently with no PE and didn't lose any gains.
                Currently I am doing a routine a few times a week, but not really experiencing any additional gains.
                The thickest part of my penis is the glans at around 6" girth.
                You really have to stick at it and not be discouraged by no immediate gains. It will seem pointless and frustrating, but just stay inspired and believe in it. You will figure out what feels right for you in both exercise duration, type and intensity after a while.
                Enjoy the journey and good luck!
                started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                6/10/11
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                24/10/11
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                31/3/12
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                3/5/12
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                13/2/13
                NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                15/5/14
                NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointfive View Post
                  I started at 4.5" girth and currently am around 5.6" - 5.7" mid girth.
                  I have never used heat.
                  I did start with a bit of jelqing, but it didn't really feel very effective to me. I guess it prepared me for more intensive PE though.
                  It has taken me 4 years or so I guess. Most of my gains came fairly quickly and consistently a year or so ago.
                  I was PEing very intensively during that period.
                  I had a break of 2 months recently with no PE and didn't lose any gains.
                  Currently I am doing a routine a few times a week, but not really experiencing any additional gains.
                  The thickest part of my penis is the glans at around 6" girth.
                  You really have to stick at it and not be discouraged by no immediate gains. It will seem pointless and frustrating, but just stay inspired and believe in it. You will figure out what feels right for you in both exercise duration, type and intensity after a while.
                  Enjoy the journey and good luck!
                  Thanks, man. That's a impressive gain. I'm surprised you didn't gain any length. What exercises do you mainly use?
                  Started at 10/27/13

7/24/16 Stats:

Comment

Girthwork is important if you want to increase your girth, but don't forget:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

While some swear by it and others are not so invested in the theory, it is still noteworthy. The jist of what you need to know is, if your tunica is your limiting factor, lengthwork might be more beneficial for you to eventually gain girth.

It is also widely considered that length is hard to gain after girth, so many PEers do length first, and then when they reach their goal, they switch to girth.
                    "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                    "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

All of my gains came from edging and clamping.
                      I don't think I have gained any length at all, but I do have far better erections these days than i did before PE. That along with the girth increase is a massive difference.
                      I'm not sure I would want to be any longer. I have bottomed out with plenty of women in the past and my current partner.
                      My 7.5" bone pressed measurement is only lightly pressed compared to some i have seen photos of. If I really pushed it when super hard, I could claim closer to 8" I guess. But thats not the way I've measured from the start and I don't really think thats an accurate guide to size.
                      I've never been concerned with length. Obviously starting with 4.5" girth I felt it was lack of girth that made me feel small.
                      started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
                      6/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
                      FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
                      24/10/11
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
                      31/3/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
                      3/5/12
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
                      13/2/13
                      NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
                      15/5/14
                      NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

Comment

I'm on the same boat as you , BPEL 7.48" while MSEG 4.7" , currently i've noticed major improvements with Ulis and Edging.

As others have said do JP90 first then focus/add girth exercises [Ulis,SSJ,Erect squeezes etc] to your routine.

Later if you're willing you could always try pumping/clamping but for now i wouldnt worry about that as you still need to get those awesome newbie gains

Good luck on your goal !

Comment

Working...
                        X