- 11-06-2013 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
I have a 5" starting flaccid girth. Do you think that having a large starting girth helps or hinders gains?
Last edited by joeshmo209; 11-06-2013 at 06:00 PM.
- 11-06-2013 #2
Probably doesnt matter, everyones dick responds differently to pe. Some people gain zero, others gain inches - all with different starting measurements.6 inch club, check
7 inch club, check
8 inch club,
Shout out to the BB Misc - We're all gonna make it.
- 11-06-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Blog Entries
if you gain 10% and a guy with a 4 1/2" girth gains 10% you'll gain more volume
- 11-06-2013 #4
I think we gain more of what we already have, but with persistence, patience and time we can gain what we want.A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a mans rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it
- By Mc Dong in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2014, 03:12 AM
- By nariko in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 14Last Post: 02-01-2013, 08:08 PM
- By kallea in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 25Last Post: 01-09-2012, 05:57 PM
- By acewondersx in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-03-2011, 12:16 AM
- By sotorp in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 36Last Post: 09-25-2010, 01:29 AM