Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if you don't gain anything upon completion of the JP90...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So if you don't gain anything upon completion of the JP90...

Can you expect to gain anything from the more "advanced" exercises? Anything at all?

there are people who are far more qualified to answer you on this but I will say that the JP90 is mainly to create a level of conditioning (get your dick in shape) to do advanced/more intense stuff. From what I have gathered most gains during the initial conditioning phase are from improved EQ. If you already have a high EQ then you may not see much. Regardless, if you are a stubborn gainer the advanced exercises should afford the ability to get things moving. Don't be discouraged. Figure out what it will take to give you results. Nothing worth having is ever easy

Comment

wannahung got all the right points there. Tonnes of members have gained nil from the JP90. True gains (not EQ) really kick off after the beginner stuff. It takes a hell of a lot longer, but it is worth the ride. Some guys will gain easier than others, even with the advanced routines. It is the way it is.

I highly suggest you read this again: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

I know it is usually meant for beginners, but I feel the refresher is more than worth it, especially when coming off of JP90 and moving into more advanced material.

Good luck on your new mission
      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
      X