- 11-08-2013 #11
- 11-08-2013 #12
Guess I need to start keeping track.
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
Looks like I need to work on length.
- 11-08-2013 #13
I gained BPFL over a very vigorous 3 month program...about +0.625 inches. Seemingly, I had gained nothing in EL which I found curious. As the others have stated, the EL gain shortly followed in the region of about +0.36". Unfortunately I cannot truly compare my example as this is not BPFSL...it was BPFL.
It seems to support what others are saying in this thread. Keep at it (just as I am) and hopefully you will see that EL follow.27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0" BPFL: 5.0" FG: 4.0"
18/02/16 - BPEL: 6.9" EG: 5.1" BPFSL: 6.9" FG: 5.0"
- 11-08-2013 #14
Ok guys this is really interesting. I just got an extender and I hope to make EL gains soon but before I got it my BPSFL was around 6.75" to 7". My BPEL is 6.5". TGC theory is concerned with BPEL or NBPEL? Also when smooth tissue is the limiting factor(FL is .5> EL) then one should switch to more girth oriented workouts? Does this mean one should drop all length exercises? Where could srt theory fit in all of this? Could one make EL gains without being over .5"?
- 11-09-2013 #15Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
***Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!***
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- By getbig51 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 04-11-2013, 11:38 PM
- By ExodusinFlames in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-28-2011, 06:35 PM
- By spanky in forum Premature Ejaculation ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2011, 04:38 AM
- By NothingSpecial in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 01-14-2011, 03:27 PM
- By luismastro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2007, 12:02 AM