Oh Crap...well it's good and bad.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Crap...well it's good and bad.

Ok fellow wang crafters...I am obliged to report something to the community for judgement.

When I joined PE Gym in 2012, I posted my measurements up in my sig as part of tracking my progress.

Now, here is the important point. When I took these measurements, I wrote them down on a piece of paper. I thought that I had put it somewhere secure but meh...it was around somewhere. I am now preparing to move house and have been packing away books. Slid in between two books I found a piece of folded up paper. Yep, on it were those original measurements I just discussed.

Here is the good news. I f*ucked up in the recording of those figures into my sig. Now this is good news only in that whilst I have been puzzled why my dick looks bigger, it didn't seem to be exceeding my erect measurements. I was only viewing flaccid gains in the context of what I had in my sig. So, subsequently I have actually gained. Feel free to sift through my log. I think that it is pretty straightforward.

So, my dilemma is this. Although I am really happy to have gained, I feel that my integrity and honesty will be called into question if I publish my starting measurements now accurately. If I don't...well no big deal but I will have to change my sig as I know that those starting measurements are not correct.

Photographic evidence would fix all of this but I only have my latest ones.

To conclude, I never took a NBPEL measurement...that was actually my BPEL measurement. My BPEL figure was actually my BPSFL measurement. The other ones were accurate. I am happy to scan the piece of paper into my account but that proves nothing as you can't carbon date scanned docs lol.

I know that a lot of people will say "Hey at least you know the truth so don't worry about it" but I have been fastidious in my recording and routines. All comments welcome on this and don't worry...I haven't suddenly gained a stupid amount.
    27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
    14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

No worries bro, measurements are for your use to track and see results.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Thanks mate....I just feel bad though. I am so big on empirical evidence in all areas of my life that messing up such a simple task (albeit a new one for me) just makes me feel accountable. I will change my sig though as it is not accurate. I just got all of my Bs, Ps, Es, Fs, Ss, Es, Ls and Gs mixed up hehe.

Comment

My opinion? Hey at least you know the truth so don't worry about it.

Ok, seriously, mistakes happen. Personally I'm inclined to believe people here when they say things, particularly those who have been around for a good while. What's the point in lying after all? When I first measured, I got my girth wrong by nearly a half an inch (in the bad direction). Now our mistakes were different, you transcribed wrong and I measured wrong...honestly I have more respect for your type of mistake!

I say don't worry about it. Change your sig, update your log (with a link to this post so you don't have to explain again), and screw anybody who calls you a liar!
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Honest mistake, congrats on your gains.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks guys. Your support means a lot. If there's one thing I've learnt in life it's that integrity is one thing that you can never buy or buy back. So, your words mean a lot to me. I will update my sig, link this post and add the findings to my log.

Cheers again.

Comment

I don't think anyone will question you. With all of the acronyms to learn and remember, I'm sure that there are many that make a similar mistake. Measuring correctly and accurately is something that comes with time, so there is another area where inaccuracies get introduced.

Congrats on your gains!
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Congrats on the gains, take pride in what you have achieved!

Comment

No prob praetorian mistakes happen. I think ur integrity on here is well accepted anyway and being accurate is best. Given ur dedication I was surprised u were not gaining more so that explains a bit. Its more important to be accurate for ur own use. Ur pics from now on are evidence anyway.
                  Start
                  (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                  BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Working...
                  X