Thread: Healthy or Unhealthy?
- 11-08-2013 #1
My member gos to a state where its raised and stiff after every time I release. So I haven't released in about 3-4 weeks because I've been trying to avoid that symptom hoping that it will fade away. So today I decided to do a little bit of edging without releasing(3 sets).
Is this good, bad, neutral?
While I'm on the edging note I'd like to clarify the PONR. I have tried kegeling to hold back the load, but seems impossible.I can hold it for like 3-4 seconds. I dont understand, where the fuck does all of that cum go once you hold it back for ten seconds. It also seems unhealthy, like a good way to injure yourself. I also have just done a kelgel as soon as I see my dick raise up(the seconds before your load cums, and feel your dick kind of have a throb/pulse).Should I do towel raises or something to help my PC strength. Because PONR is pretty clear when to kegel. Point Of No Return!!!
- 11-08-2013 #2
You should release at least once a week. A simple google search will tell you that it isn't good for your prostate.
You can edge all you want if you release at least once or twice a week but 4 weeks dude come on, thats not healthy.
- 11-08-2013 #3
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- By Gigantic in forum Introduce YourselfReplies: 13Last Post: 06-21-2011, 02:49 AM
- By sharak in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2010, 03:10 AM
- By Knuckle Up in forum Exercise & Health ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:30 AM
- By digitalis in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2010, 11:05 PM
- By Learningtolive in forum Success ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-23-2009, 07:43 PM