Lost Girth Continue with Routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost Girth Continue with Routine?

Hi, I take my measurements daily but today and yesterday my girth is down. Im wondering what could cause that and if I should continue with my routine.

Ive kept track of everything and posted it here
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ogrow-log.html

A few things to note which I find are unusual is my eq and errect girth is higher standing than sitting, and edging gives me length expansion of about a quarter inch but no change in girth. Girth expansion from my workouts never usually last long, subsiding in about 5 minutes after I take of the clamp

Please help Im getting frusterated, its been almost a year with no girth gains
    Thanks

I usually follow a 2 days on, 2 days off routine. Sometimes I go 2 days on and 1 day off, and when I do that, I sometimes dont get the type of quality workout I get with the 2 days off. Rest is all I can tell you. Take it easy, and give your guy a chance to recoop.
    seanyboy
    Last edited by seanyboy; 11-10-2013, 10:09 AM.
    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
    5.75 MEG.
    Started 3/2013.
    All manual so far.

Comment

Measuring everyday is a sure fired way to mind fuck yourself. You don't lose girth, you suffer EQ loss from over doing it. Take a week off and I will bet you that it gets back up there.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey you are how new to PE and you are clamping? You should wait up to a year of less experienced excersizes like ulis and horse squrezes its what i do with my pump routine and last time i checked im 7 x 5.5 thats a .5 meg increase and that is just from sqqueezng consitantly!

Comment

I am a bit confused by your log, it says that you have logged everything so I am guessing even tough you have been here almost a year your log suggests that you just started PE a month or so ago.

Let me know when you started or at least started with any regularity so I can better help you.

You should not clamp everyday, you need more rest with heavy girth routines and your off day still has 20 or 30 minutes of stretching?

If you started in September or started at least being consistent then I can already tell you that your routine is for shit and will do nothing BUT wreck your EQ and cause injury sooner or later. The first 2 pages scream of over training or training that is way to advanced for you.

Your clamping and doing supra slammers and that is plain and simply reckless if your not conditioned. If you are conditioned what did you do before September? Cant help with the info you provided and if that is it you better back down and do something that is sane like the JP90 day, this is not a contest or a race, dont want to see you hurt because a dick of average girth that works is better than a big one that does not.

Comment

Sorry thats right I only started logging on here in September 2013. From December 2012 - August 2013 I was stretching for 30 minutes and jelqing for about 30 minutes 5 days a week and saw great length gains but little to no girth. Possibly 1/8th increase due to EQ or initial measuring error. Im 23 and since I started have been very consistent. Thanks for taking the time to help me out

Comment

Ive been backing off the frequency and intensity of clamping since I started the exercise. Ive been doing less sets and a looser fit recently

Comment

That should help. You should take 5 to 7 days off. Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a break.

Comment

Working...
                X