Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick question

Quick question, Can you stretch every day or are rest days needed in terms of gaining length ?

Rest days are needed.. the balance between too much and too little will come from experience.

Comment

Got it. Thanks for the reply

Comment

Rest days are needed if you overstretch, which you will probably need to do to see gains. Typically people see gains during their rest periods.
        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
        CI:1.5 -2.5
        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

To expand on the above, here's a partial quote from the following post: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post764555

Some trainees make the mistake of always adding more to their training in the hopes of forcing faster gains. There does come a point where more can lead to stagnation and even overtraining. Usually, this refers to intensity and volume- but excess training frequency (how often one trains) can also become a factor as you progress.

What's even more interesting is that, once you start hitting certain levels of intensity and volume, the factor that should be increased is REST DAYS. That means that you will find yourself training less frequently than you use to, simply because your penis becomes more capable of handling a productive training load that outstrips current levels of allotted recovery.

*There was a study done in 2004, which showed that, for the hamstring muscles, longer recovery days between stretching seemed to enhance stand and reach measurements. MAXIMUM results for extension were achieve after 96 hours rest. While there are some differences between the hamstrings and the penis, the limiting factor on both in terms of flexibility are usually the fascia and ligaments.

Excess fatigue is not a good sign. The only time that you might be thoroughly fatigued is at the end of a training cycle- and even then, not so much that your erections are affected for more than 1 hour.

My advice- back off on the intensity until you get to the point to where you're NOT fatigued after training- then slowly work back up from there.
          You might also need to experiment a bit with your training frequency to ensure that you're getting enough rest days.

*McCallister TL, et. al. (2004). Days of rest between stretching bouts increased hamstring flexibility. Journal of Athletic Training. Supplement
          39(2), 99-100
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Ill be sure to give this a try. That's actually the reason I ask this question which is because my progress seemed to stop. And I'm actually making these mistakes. Thanks for the responses fellas

Comment

Working...
            X