Thread: Read my knols
- 10-06-2009 #11
I think it should be, It answers hundreds of questions that are regularly asked.Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html
- 10-07-2009 #12
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
Big Al, you always have great info for us here. I think the "Giraffe Women" is the absolute perfect example of how another part of the body can be enlarge, why not the penis. Keep the articles coming man, they've always got my noggin' thinking about PE differently.
- 10-08-2009 #13
What is the definition of a knol? Sorry I'm totally uneducated. I come from the jungle.Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'
Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'
Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)
A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud
- 10-08-2009 #14Want a FREE month of coaching for your training? PM or email me for details!
Need Coaching? MeCoach- For All Your Male Enhancement Needs
Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- By Big Al in forum Penile Anomalies and InjuriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-15-2010, 11:52 AM
- By Big Al in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-20-2009, 01:11 PM
- By chirs912 in forum PE Theory & Science ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-19-2009, 04:13 PM
- By Eyes2TheSkies in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2009, 12:11 AM
- By C.Phantasy in forum Progress ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-29-2008, 03:43 PM