an error of awesome woohoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an error of awesome woohoo

so since i started PE in the late September month my beginning stats were a BPEL of 4.5'' and EG at 5.5'' i have been at a steady BPEL of 4.9'' now. The error of awesome is from me measuring my EG wrong this whole time i was using a metal bendy ruler to measure it witch gave very inaccurate measurements so i took a shoe lace strung it around my erect penis then i put a ruler up to the string and i actually have a EG of 6'' and over a little depending if i edge or not damn that is exciting just thought i would share that had me in a good mood all day.

Originally posted by pizard View Post
    so since i started PE in the late September month my beginning stats were a BPEL of 4.5'' and EG at 5.5'' i have been at a steady BPEL of 4.9'' now. The error of awesome is from me measuring my EG wrong this whole time i was using a metal bendy ruler to measure it witch gave very inaccurate measurements so i took a shoe lace strung it around my erect penis then i put a ruler up to the string and i actually have a EG of 6'' and over a little depending if i edge or not damn that is exciting just thought i would share that had me in a good mood all day.

Tailor's tape is prob most accurate mate. Measure over 6 inches with shoestring which i highly doubt lol but a bit over 5.5 with tailors tape

Comment

String has the same properties as tailor tape don't see how it is different beside that it has measurements on it witch I just replicate by holding it straight out to a ruler. Aluminum ruler was causing the big discrepancy because it does not mold well in a circle form and gets distorted.

Comment

Brah, ur telling me, your dick is 4.9 by 6 inches? Holy shit, brah.

Comment

I'm telling u I been cursed It sucks I'd rather take a inch from my girth and put it tords my length stupid chode

Comment

It's alright though I feel like I'll be gaining serious length in years time I just want to be at 6 inches honestly 7 being the most .

Comment

Wow 4.9 x 6 is something!

Congrats dude. I errored in measuring my length before. It turned out I was cutting my bpel short by 0.4" the whole time. I was excited when I found out that day.

Looks like all you got to do is focus mostly on length. I guess it's supposed to be easier. Theoretically, I think it's easier.
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

yea haha thats funny it is shocking at first. But yea it is a odd penis but i love it ill still be working on girth though i added in slow squash jelqs to my routine and the expansion you get on that exercise is scary good stuff, and i cut back my PE a little doing 2 on 2 off it is what my penis was telling me after a couple weeks is best. I also now just mostly v jelq, and if i want to add in the regular jelq I just v jelq with my right hand and do the OK jelq with my left hand it works out best for me as far as expansion goes. As far as length i still just been doing my manual stretches in all directions for 7 min, i think once i hit the 3 to 6 month mark of doing PE i might get the bib hanger or phallason forte idk yet.

Comment

You can also use a piece of string to measure, then place it up against a ruler to get your figures.

I'm telling u I been cursed It sucks I'd rather take a inch from my girth and put it tords my length stupid chode
                  You're actually better off the way you are- if you consider penile volume. According to Mr Average? your penile volume is about 186 cc, which is actually well above average in volume. If it were the other way around (6"L x 4.9"G), your penis would be about 152 cc, only a slight bit above average in volume.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation and statistics big al much appreciated.

Comment

Thanks for the confirmation and statistics big al much appreciated.
                      You're welcome

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

I can't be the only one who wants to see a penis with under 5 inch length but 6+ girth ... come on man post a pic lol
                        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                        4.7 MSEG
                        5.1 BEG
                        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                          I can't be the only one who wants to see a penis with under 5 inch length but 6+ girth ... come on man post a pic lol
                          You can get a visual of what that would look like on Mr Average?

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                            Haha wow you make me feel as if I should join the circus and be a sideshow or something I don't think it is that odd looking man, I consider my self just on the smaller end of average also I'm just blessed with the Italian sweet sausage is all.

Comment

If we're talking abilty to cause pleasure you can do a lot better with that than the vast majority of folks dude .. you cant hit the deep spots but youll be beaten up them walls lol
                              Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                              4.7 MSEG
                              5.1 BEG
                              4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                              5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                              4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG