am i getting too big??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am i getting too big??

so my PE gains come relatively easy as fuck.. not gonna lie, I barely try at this shit and I see gains lol.. not sure if my body is still growing and the PE is making this shit grow exponentialy or what (doubt it though since I take propecia which inhibits DHT)

anyways....

sitting at 7.5in bpel, at what size do I start getting too big where I hit cervix's? btw I just turned 20 and only started 3-5 months ago (laziness so I say 3-5) have gained .5-.8 in length..

if I keep doing this for the rest of my life will I end up at like 10inches or sumshit? I just want to get to 8.5inches then no bigger.. will I have to do exercises to maintain once I get there or what? im worried ill get too big then I wont be able to bottom slots out anymore.. cuz ill be hitting cervix's..

not a troll post, anyone have similar situation to mine?

I used to freak out thinking I have a smell penis, now im slowly starting to get worried in the back of my mind that girls will think its too big once I get to that 8in..

I want to be big, but not too big where the average slut doesn't want to sleep with it.

Comment

From my experience early gains come easy, and then it gets progressively harder. I don't think you have to worry about getting too big.

Trees don't grow to the sky and neither will your penis. You will likely start hitting a limit.
      Start (04/25/2011): 6.875"BPEL x ~5.375" MSEG
      Current (2/27/121): 7.625" BPEL (+.75) x -5.875" MSEG (+.5)
      My Progress Thread

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainUnderpants View Post
        From my experience early gains come easy, and then it gets progressively harder. I don't think you have to worry about getting too big.

Trees don't grow to the sky and neither will your penis. You will likely start hitting a limit.

my length gains came pretty easy but I haven't done any girth work, does that come easy as well when you first start?

Comment

They're just newbie gains, for some they don't last at all, for some its like 6 months of sweet gains. But your gaining won't be like that forever. You would have to do many years to get 10", even at your size now.

When you get to your goal yes you'll need to do a wee bit of general maintenance. That said, I stopped all PE and haven't lost a thing. I'm pretty much the same as you now.

You'd probabaly hit a few now to be honest. I stopped gaining length on purpose because I can't go any deeper in my girlfriend, to try is very painful for her. 8" will not get rejected for being too big, but you have to be very careful at that length as you may very well bottom out.

We're in the same boat where length comes easy, I think if I tried I could hit 8" within a reasonable time. But I don't want to, theres no need for me, or you to gain any more.
          I'm back!

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
            They're just newbie gains, for some they don't last at all, for some its like 6 months of sweet gains. But your gaining won't be like that forever. You would have to do many years to get 10", even at your size now.

When you get to your goal yes you'll need to do a wee bit of general maintenance. That said, I stopped all PE and haven't lost a thing. I'm pretty much the same as you now.

You'd probabaly hit a few now to be honest. I stopped gaining length on purpose because I can't go any deeper in my girlfriend, to try is very painful for her. 8" will not get rejected for being too big, but you have to be very careful at that length as you may very well bottom out.

We're in the same boat where length comes easy, I think if I tried I could hit 8" within a reasonable time. But I don't want to, theres no need for me, or you to gain any more.
            well yah me and you have pretty crappy girth dude were sitting at 5in girth, girls want 6.25--6.5 in girth to be ideal according to the penis size preference chart.

Comment

Oh Dear. Please get educated on female anatomy. Refer to the following link ==> https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-ever-you.html

Basically, a female's cervix is on average 3-6 inches into the vaginal opening. See, you're sliding right by it every time you have intercourse, if the female is aroused.

I'm assuming "slots" is you calling women "sluts" ? Not real nice aye?

I'd change "smell" to "small" in your post, otherwise, if you were meaning "smell", you're prob. not going to get a lot of action.

Good luck to ya and congrats on your gains
              Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
              If you want love, give love.
              If you want honesty, give honesty.
              If you want respect, give respect.
              You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Originally posted by detroitdrugzzz93 View Post
                well yah me and you have pretty crappy girth dude were sitting at 5in girth
                Ouch! Me and all the other guys at less than 5 inches must have a really really crappy girth...

girls want 6.25--6.5 in girth to be ideal according to the penis size preference chart.
                You know that chart is nonsense right? It's been discussed ad nauseam here.

Edit: some links:

The famed ideal penis chart: "what women want" - does anyone actually use this?

ideal size chart

Article/The Chart
                Steneo
                PEGym Hero
                Member of the Month Dec 2013
                Last edited by Steneo; 11-12-2013, 03:53 PM.
                Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                  Oh Dear. Please get educated on female anatomy. Refer to the following link ==> https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-ever-you.html

Basically, a female's cervix is on average 3-6 inches into the vaginal opening. See, you're sliding right by it every time you have intercourse, if the female is aroused.

I'm assuming "slots" is you calling women "sluts" ? Not real nice aye?

I'd change "smell" to "small" in your post, otherwise, if you were meaning "smell", you're prob. not going to get a lot of action.

Good luck to ya and congrats on your gains
                  Not sure who he is trying to impress by referring to woman as sluts, but he should be working on his personality more than anything.

SLU you are too kind. Seriously. I don't think his attitude is deserving of a good woman's time or advice. Great suggestion for him to get educated. I agree with that one.
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

You'll hit the cervix sometimes at the length you're at. Technique and getting a woman hot enough to get her cervix to lift is the key. Especially if you ever want to hit her deep and get her to orgasm from just penetration.

And I'm not up on the discussions here about girth but having 6' or a bit more WILL get women to cum like thinner won't in my experience. Not saying you can't get a woman off with less or anything, but don't diss girth for getting a girl off.

I was 7" in HS and 7.5 by 22, now over 8 at 48. So in my limited experience you will keep growing. I've only met a couple girls who had 10-12" and none enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure if I get bigger ill still have them happy but at what point is it too much? I'm not sure, but I'd never want to go over 9" x 6.5 myself. And I'm pretty sure even that would be a bit too big.

Comment

I want to be big, but not too big where the average slut doesn't want to sleep with it.
                      Why the degratory name calling

Wanting to sleep with someone or not to depends on much more than just penis size, personality, and RESPECT are above all.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I'm looking at it this way: You can only get too girthy as in not being able to get inside in the first place. If you get too lengthy, just don't shove it all the way in.

I'm growing it until I'm able to use it as a blunt weapon.
                        Into 19th Month
                        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

so my PE gains come relatively easy as fuck.. not gonna lie, I barely try at this shit and I see gains lol.. not sure if my body is still growing and the PE is making this shit grow exponentialy or what (doubt it though since I take propecia which inhibits DHT)

anyways....

sitting at 7.5in bpel, at what size do I start getting too big where I hit cervix's? btw I just turned 20 and only started 3-5 months ago (laziness so I say 3-5) have gained .5-.8 in length..

if I keep doing this for the rest of my life will I end up at like 10inches or sumshit? I just want to get to 8.5inches then no bigger.. will I have to do exercises to maintain once I get there or what? im worried ill get too big then I wont be able to bottom slots out anymore.. cuz ill be hitting cervix's..

not a troll post, anyone have similar situation to mine?

I used to freak out thinking I have a smell penis, now im slowly starting to get worried in the back of my mind that girls will think its too big once I get to that 8in..
                          I think about this too. It seems like mine is actually growing, I just turned twenty a couple of months too. I have gained 2.5 inches since I started and from what I heard that is very hard to come by. I think we are still growing. I dont think you have to worry about getting to big yet though. 7.5 is not that crazy.
                          Get Smart

Comment

There's females on this forum to, don't be disrespectful.

Other then that, congrats on the gains

Comment

your fine dude and you will probrably be married with kids before its time to decide if enough is enough

Comment

Working...
                              X