Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the single best thing you can do for length?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the single best thing you can do for length?

What is the single best thing you can do for length? No doubt in combination these are more effective, but from your own experience what is the single best thing you have done to increase length. Things to think about:

A specific manual stretch?
    Extenders?
    Hanging?
    Pumping?
    Surgery?
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

I think stretching is the best.

Human body is an artwork by nature. So, if you want to change it, do it in a natural way.

Comment

There is no correct answer. For me it has been the timing of what I did at certain stages.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

For me, weight hanging alone gave me excellent gains for the first 9 months.
        The gains were permanent, and weight hanging was inexpensive. In fact it cost me nothing, as I was lucky enough to be able to make a reasonably good collar and some compact weights.
        Weight hanging might do it for you. A close alternative is using an extender.

Jelquing gave me very fast girth gains - in just a few weeks - but these do not seem to be permanent for me. My partner also complained that the extra girth was uncomfortable, so I abandoned that method.
        My hanging and extending gave me some modest girth gains which kept my proportions about right - somewhat thicker as well as considerably longer.

From my experience I am sure that using a single method alone can produce good gains, especially for a beginner, but please be aware that other forum contributors advocate a routine which combines several methods at once.

One more thing. Surgery is almost always inadvisable. Nearly every man who has used surgery has been very unhappy with the results. Permanent damage is a real danger.

Whatever you choose to do, please follow the advice on the sticky threads here and start off with care to avoid injury.

All the best - Jono
        JonoClouds
        Last edited by JonoClouds; 11-13-2013, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Work every aspect of the penis to facilitate maximum gains. Make sure that the tissues are properly warmed, pre-exhaust the tunica with bends or girth movements, do your stretching exercises, then finish that up with stamina work and a thorough warm down. Follow all of that up with enough rest to recuperate and grow, and you should make gains.

Make sure that your overall EQ is good before you begin any "enlargement" work- to save yourself the frustration of training with little to no gains.

My apologies if I was a bit verbose since you asked for a single thing, but the "work every aspect" statement deserved a thorough explanation. The EQ factor would have to be at the top of them all, though.
          Big Al
          Administrator
          PEGym Editor
          Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by Big Al; 11-13-2013, 08:21 PM.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Stretching. I want to start hanging though
            Get Smart

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
              Work every aspect of the penis to facilitate maximum gains. Make sure that the tissues are properly warmed, pre-exhaust the tunica with bends or girth movements, do your stretching exercises, then finish that up with stamina work and a thorough warm down. Follow all of that up with enough rest to recuperate and grow, and you should make gains.

Make sure that your overall EQ is good before you begin any "enlargement" work- to save yourself the frustration of training with little to no gains.

My apologies if I was a bit verbose since you asked for a single thing, but the "work every aspect" statement deserved a thorough explanation. The EQ factor would have to be at the top of them all, though.
              I was just about to start another thread about that. My EQ before I got my extender, I thought was 10/10 but I never really experienced a 10/10 until after I got my extender, really helped with EQ. I have been using my extender for over a month but now I am midway through my second week using extender plus traction wrap. I probably use my extender as much as I did previously(2-4 hours/day) but now I add traction wrapping and It's showing good results for my flaccid. I recall I used to hang at a 3.5" Now it's close to 5". Whenever I am not in my extender I am traction wrapping. I am basically doing PE for 10 hour+ throughout the day, not to mention the manual stretches whenever I get the chance. My dick's PI's have been great except for EQ. I can still get a boner but before I could hold a 10/10 for as long as I wanted, now it seems like I'm not as horny. My 10/10 only comes for a few seconds, minute tops overall probably 8/10.

So what I am understanding by what you said is if EQ is low then gains come slower?

Also what would be the best way to get EQ back up? Change exercises?(I may be overzealous with my routine but I feel like I am longer, I haven't measured but can EQ drop when you make length gains and have to fill the extra space? TGC theory? Change reduce volume, less traction wrapping? Completely rest from P​E(I just came off a 4 day rest on monday)? Edge for longer? Eat better? Suggestions please

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
                ...So what I am understanding by what you said is if EQ is low then gains come slower?

Correct...
                Also what would be the best way to get EQ back up? Change exercises?(I may be overzealous with my routine but I feel like I am longer, I haven't measured but can EQ drop when you make length gains and have to fill the extra space? TGC theory? Change reduce volume, less traction wrapping? Completely rest from P​E(I just came off a 4 day rest on monday)? Edge for longer? Eat better? Suggestions please
                Here's something interesting (posted earlier on this thread):

*There was a study done in 2004, which showed that, for the hamstring muscles, longer recovery days between stretching seemed to enhance stand and reach measurements. MAXIMUM results for extension were achieve after 96 hours rest. While there are some differences between the hamstrings and the penis, the limiting factor on both in terms of flexibility are usually the fascia and ligaments.

-END-

Recovering from extender work isn't difficult, but when you use the other techniques in combination with it you're adding a significant load to your overall volume and intensity of training.

A short rest period taken immediately should help you recover fully, and if there's a rebound effect you might even realize some growth.

You probably shouldn't alter your actual routine just yet, but you might try getting more rest days in between sessions. That should allow for more recovery- and growth.

*McCallister TL, et. al. (2004). Days of rest between stretching bouts increased hamstring flexibility. Journal of Athletic Training. Supplement
                39(2), 99-100

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

[/B]Correct...

Here's something interesting (posted earlier on this thread):

*There was a study done in 2004, which showed that, for the hamstring muscles, longer recovery days between stretching seemed to enhance stand and reach measurements. MAXIMUM results for extension were achieve after 96 hours rest. While there are some differences between the hamstrings and the penis, the limiting factor on both in terms of flexibility are usually the fascia and ligaments.

-END-

Recovering from extender work isn't difficult, but when you use the other techniques in combination with it you're adding a significant load to your overall volume and intensity of training.

A short rest period taken immediately should help you recover fully, and if there's a rebound effect you might even realize some growth.

You probably shouldn't alter your actual routine just yet, but you might try getting more rest days in between sessions. That should allow for more recovery- and growth.

*McCallister TL, et. al. (2004). Days of rest between stretching bouts increased hamstring flexibility. Journal of Athletic Training. Supplement
                  39(2), 99-100
                  interesting, well I just woke up and I had morning wood so everything seems ok, my EQ is still not 10/10. What should be my frequency of workout to rest days, now I'm doing 5/2 basically talking the weekend off. You're making me want to take Thursday and friday off too. I think I will most likely workout today and take friday-sunday off. What do you think Big Al?

Comment

interesting, well I just woke up and I had morning wood so everything seems ok, my EQ is still not 10/10. What should be my frequency of workout to rest days, now I'm doing 5/2 basically talking the weekend off. You're making me want to take Thursday and friday off too. I think I will most likely workout today and take friday-sunday off. What do you think Big Al?
                    Try a 3 day a week or 1 day on, 1 day off schedule to see how that works. You should also be cycling your training as well. By the time you get to the end of the cycle, it's expected that symptoms of plateauing should manifest themselves, but the layoff and subsequent "rebound" effects that follows afterwards should allow you to go into a new cycle refreshed- and with better overall gains.

Comment

Try a 3 day a week or 1 day on, 1 day off schedule to see how that works. You should also be cycling your training as well. By the time you get to the end of the cycle, it's expected that symptoms of plateauing should manifest themselves, but the layoff and subsequent "rebound" effects that follows afterwards should allow you to go into a new cycle refreshed- and with better overall gains.
                      Cool I did PE today but I went easy on the traction wrapping, usually I try to rest at near my BPSFL but today I went more conservative and did a simple anti turtling wrap.

Last question hopefully!: On rest days, Should I do traction wrapping, or just not touch my penis at all?

Comment

Cool I did PE today but I went easy on the traction wrapping, usually I try to rest at near my BPSFL but today I went more conservative and did a simple anti turtling wrap.

Last question hopefully!: On rest days, Should I do traction wrapping, or just not touch my penis at all?
                        Rest days are for rest. You might try not even thinking of PE during that time. Giving your mind a break will help keep you motivated for training. Constantly thinking of PE makes for obsession, and that makes it less "fun".

Comment

Rest days are for rest. You might try not even thinking of PE during that time. Giving your mind a break will help keep you motivated for training. Constantly thinking of PE makes for obsession, and that makes it less "fun".
                          Nah motivation is not a problem. This is a lot more useful since I can do other things while I PE. Being able to compare what I used to do to what I do now is motivation enough I think it is more effective and easier to do, that is what makes it fun for me. I'm just concerned if traction wrapping will mess up my rest days. It would suck if I turtle on rest days.

Comment

Some trainees do what they can to prevent turtling, but it might be possible that other factors could be at play- besides EQ. If one has enough fat in the pubic area, that could cause turtling, so can cold temperatures, taking in caffeine or other stimulants.

Something as passive as a warm wrap during your off days may help too, and it wouldn't cause you to affect your recovery.

Comment

Aided tunica stretches gets my vote. 1 inch in about 4 months.
                              START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                              NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                              GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Working...
                              X