Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are gains from jelqing permanent or temporary as long as you do it

and do you have to do kegals

At first,, you may see some temporary 'newbie' gains.
    Over years of jelqing, they get somewhar cemented, more permanent.
    I'll leave the kegals for another.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

alright cool i find kegals a pain in the ass to do it dont have a hard time controlling my penis anyway

Comment

to the Gym! https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Please check out the following thread for the first question https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html

As for the kegels, the Pelvic Floor muscles are like any other skeletal muscle, you need to maintain them through exercises. Also don't forget to stretch them (Reverse kegels) for balance.
        MrB8
        Member of the Month Nov 2013
        Last edited by MrB8; 11-13-2013, 03:43 PM.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

oh any is 10 minns long enough with 2.5 min warmup and 2.5 min cool down 15 mins total

Comment

Following a beginners routine would be best, if you want a simple one go for PESG's
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Doritoman: (oh any is 10 minns long enough with 2.5 min warmup and 2.5 min cool down 15 mins total....)

--I think you should always warm up a minimum of 10 minutes for best results and higher safety. Don't skimp or you may end up limp.

Doritoman: (alright cool i find kegals a pain in the ass to do it dont have a hard time controlling my penis anyway...)

--How do you see kegels as an issue? You can do them anywhere..!! You don't even need to do much per day.

Dangler: (At first,, you may see some temporary 'newbie' gains.
              Over years of jelqing, they get somewhar cemented, more permanent...)

--I'm with Dangler on this one ^
              start: aug 1 2013
              bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
              Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
              Mseg: 5..5..6.5
              Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Working...
              X