Guess my dick isn't as skinny as I thought

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess my dick isn't as skinny as I thought

So I ripped a toilet paper roll in half and measured it and it's exactly 5.5 which seems like the perfect girth to me. When I put my hard cock inside the roll there's maybe half an inch of space left so I'm guessing my girth right now is a solid 5. However, when I'm hard and I squeeze at the base for maybe 10 seconds, I can barely get my glans into the roll and my dick ccompletely fills the roll so I know if i wore a cock ring during sex my girth is exactly 5.5.

Is this a good sign that I'm 5.5 when squeezing at the base? Any advice on how I can make my erection this thick? My goal is 7x5.5 maybe 7.5x5.5 nbpel but not sure if I want to be longer than 7. I'm about 6.2 nbpel now so if I really gain and inch in length in 1500 hours with the phallosan I'll be 7.2 which will be awesome.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

to be honest a good sign that you are at 5.5 is a tape measure anything else is a guess

Comment

I think that means you definitely have 5.5 potential...with work....and time.
      start: aug 1 2013
      bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
      Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
      Mseg: 5..5..6.5
      Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

I thought you ripped the toilet paper roll in half with your Dick. That would have been impressive. Wrap a dollar around it, note feature that edge lines up with then measure flat. That's weird you puff up that much

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
          I thought you ripped the toilet paper roll in half with your Dick. That would have been impressive. Wrap a dollar around it, note feature that edge lines up with then measure flat. That's weird you puff up that much
          Makes me wonder where my change has been when I break a twenty ....

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
            So I ripped a toilet paper roll in half and measured it and it's exactly 5.5 which seems like the perfect girth to me. When I put my hard cock inside the roll there's maybe half an inch of space left so I'm guessing my girth right now is a solid 5. However, when I'm hard and I squeeze at the base for maybe 10 seconds, I can barely get my glans into the roll and my dick ccompletely fills the roll so I know if i wore a cock ring during sex my girth is exactly 5.5.

Is this a good sign that I'm 5.5 when squeezing at the base? Any advice on how I can make my erection this thick? My goal is 7x5.5 maybe 7.5x5.5 nbpel but not sure if I want to be longer than 7. I'm about 6.2 nbpel now so if I really gain and inch in length in 1500 hours with the phallosan I'll be 7.2 which will be awesome.
            Yo use the x4 xtender more grams of pressure it can produce so you can work up and up higher than phallosan i use a pump too vacutech is my pump guys i went gor 7x5 ti 7x5 .5

Comment

NCGUY1972 gave you the right answer

Why don't you just use a tape measure, or even wrap a piece of paper/thread mark it and compare to ruler and get an accurate measurement?
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

interested to here your results WBP. If you can squeeze and get significant increase than maybe you are not fully erect. I may get .1" between natural erection and a squeeze

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
                  Makes me wonder where my change has been when I break a twenty ....
                  yep, we got all your ones$ Boa . Prolly don't want them back though?

Comment

Top rolls range from 5.3 to 5.5.

Get a tape if you wanna know.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
                      yep, we got all your ones$ Boa . Prolly don't want them back though?
                      Haha, only if you want to give me some of that girth you got with it.

Comment

Working...
                      X