- 11-14-2013 #21
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
That guys is ginormous. I believe he can be 13.5'' because I saw the pics. He may not be that long or the pics may be fake but I dono. I dont find it hard to believe he is that big.
- 11-14-2013 #22
- 11-14-2013 #23
- 11-15-2013 #24
The reason you are getting some resistance is that your goal is completely unrealistic in pretty much any way imaginable.
It's great that you want to PE and improve yourself. But let me give you a primer so that you don't waste too much time or effort on unrealistic expectations.
- With PE, you can't just build your penis to any exact measurements that you want. You can put on significant size, as many will attest to here. But that doesn't mean you have finite control over exactly how your body reacts. This is why some will gain girth easier than length, ore vice verse. My best girth gains came while I was extending (a pure length exercise); it's just how my body reacted.
- There are limits to what you can gain, within reason. With any given amount of effort, it will only take you so far. Most men will see around 1" gain in length and about .5" in girth with a moderate amount of effort and time. If you're lucky enough to hit an effective combination for yourself, have good genetics or are able to put forth more effort than most, you will probably see a bit more. Gains over 2" in length and 1" in girth are exceedingly rare and only a few lucky people have been able to surpass these numbers. If you think that you'll just power through it with even more work, you have to realize that there is a delicate balance. Working beyond your body's ability to repair as it should can lead to severe permanent injuries. For example, I'm sure one could grow to about any size if they were to PE for 20 hours per day - but on the downside, such aggression could inflict so much damage at the same time that you are left with a completely nonfunctional penis. (that's if it would even be possible to put that much work in consistently)
- Don't underestimate the human body's ability to adapt. Your body will learn to become more resilient and your efforts will become less effective over time.
Regardless of your unrealistically large goals, overwhelming odds are that you will never reach them if you did dedicated PE for the rest of your life. You should learn to appreciate what you were already gifted with, then learn to appreciate any gains you are able to add on top of that if and when they come.
- By CanIgrowPlease in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 06-01-2013, 08:11 PM
- By claudiu199 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2012, 01:54 AM
- By polar25 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 05-07-2012, 09:09 PM
- By bigcock1 in forum Progress ForumReplies: 20Last Post: 03-28-2012, 09:02 AM