Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Starting 6.7 nbpl... 10in nbpl too high of a goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting 6.7 nbpl... 10in nbpl too high of a goal?

I would happily settle with a 10 bpl. What do u think? Too ambitious or impossible?

I am starting near the same as you.

I don't think it's impossible per se, but definitely not common for anyone to add 3+" in length. That will definitely take years of consistent, hard work and dedication.
    Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Good luck.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Maybe it's possible with years of dedication. The question is, why would you want a dick that huge and where do you intend to put all that meat?
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Ummm... yeah. That's a bit much, bro. Why would you want it that long, anyway? You do realize you are above avg. right now anyway??

According to How Long is My Schlong? you're sitting in the 88%, and I'm betting your BPEL is close to 7" which puts you at 93.4%, meaning if you take a thousand guys, only 66 would be larger then you. Broken down further, 6 out of 100... broken down further 1 in 10, maybe.

I know that the prospect of finding something like PE gets your brain moving in fanciful direction of having a dick that you have to wrap around your leg when you put pants on, and that'll let you turn of the lights without getting out of bed, but honestly dude, what you're packing now is fine. What's your girth looking like??

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply. I just thought it would be cool to have a dick in the 2 digit area.

I considered this after reading an article on a guy that has a 12 in dick. He said that he is very happy with his and doesn't have issues with see as long as he is careful and attentive.

Right now my girth is sitting at 5.75''. I eventually want to have a 6.4'' girth.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshmo209 View Post
              I would happily settle with a 10 bpl. What do u think? Too ambitious or impossible?
              OMG!!! ANOTHER DICK THREAD!!! SLOWLY I TURN, STEP BY STEP, INCH BY INCH............

Realistically, do your PE routine properly and see how your body responds. By that time, you will be full of knowledge from reading and reading on the forums. Knowledge is Power! Then think over the size issue again. :-)
              Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Deadcat83 View Post
                Ummm... yeah. That's a bit much, bro. Why would you want it that long, anyway? You do realize you are above avg. right now anyway??

According to How Long is My Schlong? you're sitting in the 88%, and I'm betting your BPEL is close to 7" which puts you at 93.4%, meaning if you take a thousand guys, only 66 would be larger then you. Broken down further, 6 out of 100... broken down further 1 in 10, maybe.
                Good point, and that's a really cool site! Thanks for sharing that!
                Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Hey thanks for the reply. I just thought it would be cool to have a dick in the 2 digit area.

I considered this after reading an article on a guy that has a 12 in dick. He said that he is very happy with his and doesn't have issues with see as long as he is careful and attentive.

Right now my girth is sitting at 5.75''. I eventually want to have a 6.4'' girth.
                  LOL!!! You already have a dick in the 5 digit area! Your hand!! (sorry, couldn't help myself.) ;-)
                  Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

So then 10 (nbp) x 6.4? LOL

Hey, it's your dick so do what you want but may I seriously suggest you reduce your goals (certainly the length goal) if you actually want to use this penis you construct for anything other than creating fear in the potential receiver. And what article is this written by a guy with 12 inches? I smell bullshit there.

Comment

I may want to increase my girth goal so it is more proportional to my length.... Maybe smelting like 10'' bpl and 6.6'' girth.

That article I read was based on an interview with a guy with 12 inches. It was from a reputable source and there are guys out there with that much so I believe it.

Comment

Set yourself small goals and build yourself up. That way you can't be disappointed

Comment

Hey man, I feel like I may have come off somewhat harsh (sorry about that ). If you really want to try then go for it although my previously stated opinion still stands with regard to 10 (BPEL) x 6.6.

Honestly, I think that at your present size (6.7 NBP x 5.75) that you have basically the perfect size in my opinion. If I were you, I'd do some jelqs to make that thing hard as diamonds and any size increase from that is a nice bonus.

May I ask what the reputable source for this article is? Link?

Comment

a guy with 12 inches... there are guys out there with that much
                            No there are not.
                            Started May 2012
                            BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                            My stats
                            Stan's stretching journal

Comment

^^I agree, and may I further recommend you check out Stan's stretching journal, it may be illuminating

Comment

Working...
                              X